ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They running for the money not the shoe itself. And sorry but if I was camping since Wednesday and that situation happenee I'm running and going right in the front

They running for the money not the shoe itself. And sorry but if I was camping since Wednesday and that situation happenee I'm running and going right in the front
Those dudes were camping since Wednesday???? :nerd:

My point stands. Way too much work. I'm not tryna waste 3-4 days straight to get shoes. Not only did they have to sprint but they had to camp that long. These dudes don't have jobs? Gah dayum.

My point stands. Way too much work. I'm not tryna waste 3-4 days straight to get shoes. Not only did they have to sprint but they had to camp that long. These dudes don't have jobs? Gah dayum.
On one hand...the sane one where my reality is what it currently is...I agree with you. No way in hell I'm doing any of that.

On the other hand...the dream where where my hoop dreams turned into sole dreams...this event was probably worth it for them. The chance to cop 2 or e pairs that could net you a couple grand profit makes for a decent week as far as profit is concerned.

That is there job, well essentially our job talking about them and myself, I just ain't go to Cali for this event.

Yeah 90% of the people there were after the N.E.R.D. NMD's obviously...Looking at it logically I don't thing that's good odds...Certainly not good enough for me to spend day's waiting, sprinting through a convention center, and lining up again just to TRY and get a pair...It would be one thing if I was guaranteed a pair but all that for a chance...

Guys are flying in and spending 2 stacks just to get into the show and going through all that as well...I just don't understand the thinking...Take that cash, save yourself a headache and buy a pair aftermarket...

Also considering Pharrell posted this, the people who were able to get them better cash out quick...When it's all said and done, these aren't going to be any more limited than the pairs releasing next weekend...

Pharrell.png

And I think that was just one moron, I don't think guys were spending anywhere near two racks to get in there

I'm only going after the Black and White pair, if I went after a second it would be a tie between the MC pair and the Aqua

In other news this dude got 3 pairs of Nerd NMDs

How the ****?!?!? This ***** goes to the WC and still finesse his way. I need to learn his skills

I'm only going after the Black and White pair, if I went after a second it would be a tie between the MC pair and the Aqua

In other news this dude got 3 pairs of Nerd NMDs

Hate this clown. Always see him in NYC trying to take advantage of people by either lowballing, skipping lines, arguing with security guard and acting like jackass.

If you’re camping 3 days for sneakers you need to reassess your life. The hype for this **** isn’t gonna be around forever. :smh:

Does anyone here own the latest AW the low ones , the track pair ? Asking for sizing reference

Back
Top Bottom