ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah man, wasn't my intention. (just noticed your post) They went from pre-shipment to delivered yesterday.
No worries! It was a complement! Love your shots, really showcase the shoes nicely

FullMax97 FullMax97 yours were ordered from packers, right? vaguely recall you were waiting on shipping update

mine are still showing the pre-shipment/accepted phase
Yep, from packers. Seems like a lot of people were stuck in limbo like that, Packers says it’s is because they dropped off a lot of pairs and USPS is backlogged but in reality I think it’s themselves who are backlogged with the orders

Hope you get an update soon, I’d email them

poTDJwAYj

pmHnVn3wj

pnKAuZQOj

pnHFUObhj

Hopefully I can get these for below retail after they drop.

https://sneakernews.com/2017/11/13/adidas-ultra-boost-4-0-dark-mocha-bb6170-release-info/

Last edited:
FullMax97 FullMax97 yours were ordered from packers, right? vaguely recall you were waiting on shipping update

mine are still showing the pre-shipment/accepted phase

Same. Mines still remaining to be "accepted".

Doubt I'll be getting from packers next time....their international shipping partner USPS SUCKS. And for 40$? Stick to a. Reputable courier if you are charging such.

Same. Mines still remaining to be "accepted".

Doubt I'll be getting from packers next time....their international shipping partner USPS SUCKS. And for 40$? Stick to a. Reputable courier if you are charging such.

i've always found USPS to be reliable but DHL is the best especially when i can pick the time for them to deliver to me,

Packer x solebox mids resell value is dropping. I might be able to cop my size under retail soon.

Why white outsole?
I’m a sucker for black/white kicks. Didn’t want the triple black look and I’m not a fan of the black xeno cage. So just the xeno heelcup and tongue hit. I was going to do a pair like hypebeast look but i wanted black boost. Yea white soles suck but oh well i like em hopefully they come out clean. Just want something a little different

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom