ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone condition their boost soles here? Mink oil, leather conditioner, etc.... to maintain the factory semi-oily finish.

Finally got a 13 after looking forever :lol: :smokin

20171114_095849.jpg

Ok, anyone ordered from Slamjam recently? Their prices usually removes VAT, but it's getting a little shady right now.

any one get their order cancelled from JD sports? tried to order the red/black eqt and ship to the USA but no dice. I just placed another order.. we'll see if it gets cancelled again.

any one get their order cancelled from JD sports? tried to order the red/black eqt and ship to the USA but no dice. I just placed another order.. we'll see if it gets cancelled again.

JD is the absolute worst with keeping track of their stock online.

Why oh WHY did the designers feel the need to put those ugly pinstripes on the 4.0’s though? I mean they look like they will be the best version since the 1.0’s but still, they could have made them so much better looking without those stripes.

Those 4.0 are looks really good can’t wait till they hit state side def picking up the core blacks and maybe the greys. Those burg 4.0 will def he had hope they still have the blue lace tips from previous picks
i just copped from Footlocker to see if i like them in person. bringing up my FL VIP status while i'm at it.

Why oh WHY did the designers feel the need to put those ugly pinstripes on the 4.0’s though? I mean they look like they will be the best version since the 1.0’s but still, they could have made them so much better looking without those stripes.
They probably have a performance 'upgrade' as why they made the 3.0 the way they did. Beyond the hype of it being a great lifestyle shoe, ultimately is it still supposed to be the 'Best Running Shoe Ever Made'

Can you still order Xeno Ultra Boosts ? Or did they sell out (just wondering). I ordered my pair and Adidas already charged my card. Thought they would charge the card once the order has been shipped

Back
Top Bottom