ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^^I think the shoe on top is dirty. 
I think you're right as the boost shoould be the same color so far on every shoe since they can't edit their color yet, but the creams have a much more brown boost material color.

Last edited:
KicksUSA with the quick shipping
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Thought you couldn't find your 9.5? 

Just came in today 
smile.gif
 I was suprised Size? didn't double box the NMDs though. Intended to get a sz 8 but forgot UK Adidas sizing is only .5 larger, not 1 full size. Not gonna complain about it though just happy to get them.

Nice, that should still work. Surprised at how fast KicksUSA is with the shipping. Just got my notification.

Last edited:
I ordered a 10 quickly after reaching the product page because I didn't notice that misplaced 9.5 in the available sizes
I have 9.5 Creams en route from Villa, would be willing to swap if it's too tight. Normally a 10, but I have a lot of space in the toebox on my size 10 3M's and 9.5 was all they had. Hoping the Creams aren't too tight.

Last edited:
I have 9.5 Creams en route from Villa, would be willing to swap if it's too tight. Normally a 10, but I have a lot of space in the toebox on my size 10 3M's and 9.5 was all they had. Hoping the Creams aren't too tight.

Shoot me a pm if you find them to be too tight.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom