ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that NMD is real, it'll be the first pair of boosts with a non-white boost midsole.

Last edited:

If that NMD is real, it'll be the first pair of boosts with a non-white boost midsole.
Yup we've been talking about that here already and how no one seems to be noticing that pics of NMDs with black boost have popped up a few times now.

I don't know how i feel about that brown hit on the heel lego. All black would be 10x better. Japanese text is fire tho

KicksUSA shipment 
pimp.gif

fyi, i checked out 10 minutes after the link blew up. Carted my size and was cart jacked during sign up. Only to realize I have an account. Kept refreshing my cart and it no longer said sold out, so I checked out. 

Last edited:

I think you're right as the boost shoould be the same color so far on every shoe since they can't edit their color yet, but the creams have a much more brown boost material color.
It's just the lighting.  The boost is definitely white on the creams.

I may be the minority that thinks the creams are one of the weaker colors. They look like old man shoes IMO lol. easy pass
Until Kim and North hit y'all with that one two combo

and then everyone will be "should have copped"

making fun of social media. 
roll.gif

I don't know how i feel about that brown hit on the heel lego. All black would be 10x better. Japanese text is fire tho
The Japanese text is from the blog that posted the pic, not on the actual shoe.

I have a feeling that pic is a photoshop inspired by the mock up catalog pic that's been floating around.

The mock up catalog pic actually shows a shoe with black boost & dark blue upper.

KicksUSA shipment 
pimp.gif

fyi, i checked out 10 minutes after the link blew up. Carted my size and was cart jacked during sign up. Only to realize I have an account. Kept refreshing my cart and it no longer said sold out, so I checked out. 
wow I had almost the same thing happen. Was signing up and got cart jacked until I realized I had an account from 350 raffle. Logged in and kept refreshing but 8.5 was nowhere to be found.

The Japanese text is from the blog that posted the pic, not on the actual shoe.

I have a feeling that pic is a photoshop inspired by the mock up catalog pic that's been floating around.

The mock up catalog pic actually shows a shoe with black boost & dark blue upper.
Ah thats a shame. I'm a big fan of the different languages on the heel tab and was actually looking for the japanese one on ebay LOL. But nonetheless im still really excited about that black boost midsole

KicksUSA shipment :pimp:

Well, then...there's hope for me.

Chase tried to block a playa.

Back
Top Bottom