ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My KITHs have already gone through customs. Had to pay way over retail just because of duties but damn... Also, how are there no on foot reviews of this already?

My KITHs have already gone through customs. Had to pay way over retail just because of duties but damn... Also, how are there no on foot reviews of this already?

On foot review

It’s a grey and black and orange shoe.

Kinda looks like beluga v1 just it’s ugly sister

They have boost so if you ever had boost it feels like that

They are snug so brace ur self probably should have went half size up.

Most produce yeezy but u can stunt on ur friends on the gram.

Unless they have belugas V1 or TD’s something more exclusive than these.

On foot review

It’s a grey and black and orange shoe.

Kinda looks like beluga v1 just it’s ugly sister

They have boost so if you ever had boost it feels like that

They are snug so brace ur self probably should have went half size up.

Most produce yeezy but u can stunt on ur friends on the gram.

Unless they have belugas V1 or TD’s something more exclusive than these.

I was talking about the KITHs, lol. I have the Beluga 2.0s. Wish there was a little more orange and the base was more green like the 1.0s.

I'm pretty tired of V2s, Maybe i'll hang onto my kiths over belugas. I think 700s over v2s too. Everyone has v2s now

Anyone try on the eqt triple black yet? How’s the fit? I only own the Mill leather, I went tts it’s a little bit snug. Should I stay tts or half up?

IMG_4616.JPG Feeling these KITH mids I'm a sucker for 3M

I got thru splash in 6 different windows (2 didn't add to cart tho. spinning wheel of death). I got a 13 for myself and a 9.5 for my brother in law. I was gonna cop a 12 for my boi but it was sold out. I carted a 9 and another 13 but I was like meh I don't need to double up on this. Rather save the money for tints and let the other 2 hopefully go to someone who didn't eat yet. Also woke up at 9:45am EST so I was ~40 minutes late to the party

u used same ip for all windows?

I was going up a half a size. So I would need to put insoles in them if they don't have any. Is that correct.
Yes this would be correct but there is an insole in the shoe currently. Maybe try a larger insole?

I mean, I dont think your space will be excessive. How much space do you have in your 12.5 3.0's? 180 shipped means you can flip then for 200 on stockx and not miss a dime. 200 would be the lowest ask by far. Someone already bidding 205. I say go for it.

On another note, would you guys be worried about fakes of the Kith patchwork mid being available on eBay? I'm about to make the leap but only want to offer slightly over retail. Think I got a better chance on eBay than stockx.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the 12.5 Kith Nonnative to pop up somewhere - I guess those who scooped them are wearing them

Back
Top Bottom