ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, I see. Didn't know that this step was necessary. I don't need to coat with something after applying the sharpie?
Ive never used the sharpie but with the fabric marker no. Theres no shine to it more of a flat white after but really cant tell at all.

I'm not SUPER sure about my KITH NN UB Mids... The 3M is dope, but they're a lot wider than I expected (wider than the RTTs) and the sole bricks stick out the side... I might try to trade for something else, but I doubt the value is anywhere near something I'd really want.

IMG-3762.JPG

I'm not SUPER sure about my KITH NN UB Mids... The 3M is dope, but they're a lot wider than I expected (wider than the RTTs) and the sole bricks stick out the side... I might try to trade for something else, but I doubt the value is anywhere near something I'd really want.

IMG-3762.JPG
Man I really like those. Happen to be 12.5? lol

BFE7346C-1315-4AC6-9F09-C04DF378B963.jpeg 66CFDDC4-A92A-4781-9053-0F3868411C88.jpeg 43CF46DA-088F-4641-A68F-26A20FE7D890.jpeg

What's the formula though :nerd: my 1.0s need a makeover

Traditional way is two layers of dye, paint and then matte finisher. Problem is that the paint cracks no matter what you do. On the other hand, dye turns purple like when not painted.

So what I did is cleaned it thoroughly, then cleaned it again with acetone.

Then applied two layers of dye. Difference now is that I didn’t paint it at all. Instead, I mixed matte finisher and a tad bit of flat black. Mixed product is like milky bluish paint but when applied and dried it looks pretty much like the factory finish.

IMG-3762.JPG
Damn...now id rather have a 12 than a 13.

Last edited:
Heard it was more of a blue tint than black?
Also what store had a 12.5?
Concepts Adidas store in Boston. Now that I think of it, it may have been a 13. I asked to try both but they only had one. I dod have another EQT 93/17 that is not primeknit that is a 12.5 and fits great.

Wondering if you can go .5 down on the kith mid.
Yeah, if it is very wide I may try half size down. I half size up due to help with my wide feet but if this is already wide...and no 12.5 available...

A 12 length is usually snug...right on the toe guard but I'm still leaning that way.

Back
Top Bottom