ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1858565
View media item 1858572

Dont know if this is the right forum for the new futurecraft shoes but i thought they looked dope. More pictures here http://theshoegame.com/articles/adidas-futurecraft-3d.html

God damn these are beautiful! Only cageless pair of Ultras I've seen that i like. Considering its already been hinted that if released these will be super super limited, I'm already resigned to the fact that being located in Oz these will be more than impossible to obtain for retail......But i will happily pay resale to own these......Just take my money Adidas! [emoji]128076[/emoji]

its a shoe. People like them. Must there be a specific reason why people want them?

I'd suggest you return them if you don't think they are special. Why did you cop? Was it a BNTL purchase? That happens.

But it sounds like you bought them because you liked them, but maybe they don't blow your mind, so now you're going to poo poo the shoe like whats the big deal.

Give them to someone who wants them. "Stop trying to find a reason to like them."

:smile: don't get me wrong. I like them. And I bought them just because of that. It was a genuine question since I only recently got into UBs

White UBs from revup sports came through! Can now vouch that they are legit as I remember a couple members were asking or hesitant to try and purchase off them, 2-day shipping from USPS as well. 

My adidas.com 3M order Shipped! First pair of UBs for me.

Im still waiting on my Consortium order to process. Getting annoyed with it might just file a claim with paypal. Been 3 days and havent recd anything from them.

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes

Last edited:
Different between a Men and Women in Ultra Boost? Any Different with Width and anything?

Not at all.. Just go up one full size. Width is identical, as is the weight of the shoe in grams. I weighed a regular men's pair, the new 3m men's pair, and the women ash purple, all were within like 3 grams of each other. I posted pictures a while back

Not at all.. Just go up one full size. Width is identical, as is the weight of the shoe in grams. I weighed a regular men's pair, the new 3m men's pair, and the women ash purple, all were within like 3 grams of each other. I posted pictures a while back
Thank You

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good (preferably on the thicker side) no show socks to wear with the UB?

I like the weave pattern looks tough. But not so much a fan of the gold heel cup.
Wave pattern is ok when the colours are really close together. Looks sh*t when they vary too much like the current black/grey and blues. Just my thoughts...

Wave pattern is ok when the colours are really close together. Looks sh*t when they vary too much like the current black/grey and blues. Just my thoughts...

Yeah agreed. I'm not a fan of any of the other wave patterns so far. But these are ok. The weave across the dark grey look alright too.

doesnt matter know. With all these hype beast in here now they will sell out.

Back
Top Bottom