ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these good looking shoes and not enough money 
mean.gif

Need to buy some lottery tickets for the first time and win that 500 million jackpot.

Still shocked Adidas decided to go with an all black midsole on a non-Ultra Boost for it's first pair of Boosts with a colored midsole. I'm still refusing to believe those are real pictures until I see others.

Interesting,

I wanna do 250 for the creams locally from a seller but I have a feeling they will b readily available over the next few weeks with restocks

I wanna do 250 for the creams locally from a seller but I have a feeling they will b readily available over the next few weeks with restocks
I got a pair for 250 today.  Probably a bad move and I'm sure I'll regret it. But at least I know I got a pair....

I got a pair for 250 today.  Probably a bad move and I'm sure I'll regret it. But at least I know I got a pair....

50 for peace of mind isnt bad i wouldnt regret it
shoes are prob 200 after tax and shipping anyway

Last edited:
Highest I'll pay for the creams are 225 shipped...they are not worth 350 that people are asking for. 250 is decent if you want them that bad.

Also got shipping confirmation from revupsports on the white ubs. That priority 2day shipping!

Last edited:
Highest I'll pay for the creams are 225 shipped...they are not worth 350 that people are asking for. 250 is decent if you want them that bad.

Also got shipping confirmation from revupsports on the white ubs. That priority 2day shipping!
this. probably gonna be droppin like rain over the next week anyway

anything over 260 is a ripoff, 250 is ok for peace of mind but you'll probably have an opp for retail at some point.

I really hope the Spring 2016 rumors are true.

Can't think of a shoe I'm more excited about than these.

If I strike out at retail these will be my first time paying resale.
I absolutely love the look of these futurecraft shoes. I feel like the upcoming ultraboost uncaged shouldve went the same route with the subtle 3 stripe branding on the side. My only concern is how comfortable/durable the new midsole will be.

Also, according to that article, adidas will have you run on a treadmill to take an imprint of your foot to customize the futurecraft so i'm not sure how the release is going to happen. I for one would love to have them customized since my right foot is .5 size longer and full size wider than my left 
laugh.gif

I really hope the Spring 2016 rumors are true.

Can't think of a shoe I'm more excited about than these.

If I strike out at retail these will be my first time paying resale.
I absolutely love the look of these futurecraft shoes. I feel like the upcoming ultraboost uncaged shouldve went the same route with the subtle 3 stripe branding on the side. My only concern is how comfortable/durable the new midsole will be.

Also, according to that article, adidas will have you run on a treadmill to take an imprint of your foot to customize the futurecraft so i'm not sure how the release is going to happen. I for one would love to have them customized since my right foot is .5 size longer and full size wider than my left 
laugh.gif
Yeah if the Spring 2016 release is true, I have a feeling they'll either do an initial limited run that isn't customized with the whole treadmill setup OR they'll do a launch event at the first speedfactory and only those in attendance will get the shoes.

Would love for my local adidas store to get one of these setups although I'll probably have to set up direct deposit so my paychecks all just go straight to adidas if that happens.

all white UBs finally shipped from ymeuniverse. Glad i could get them for $150 thanks to this thread.

tbh i know these are great shoes but 180 is a bit much; w/ CA tax its basically $200. i refuse to pay retail for UBs

I hope the all black NMDs are not a Asia only exclusive like the Burgs. As its not branded as Adidas on the lego block sections.

Last edited:
So what's special about the 3M? I got a size 13 today. I have the whites and cream, but haven't had a chance to wear any of them. So not sure how would all compare.I get the hype with whites and cream, but not sure about 3M.

its a shoe. People like them. Must there be a specific reason why people want them?

I'd suggest you return them if you don't think they are special. Why did you cop? Was it a BNTL purchase? That happens.

But it sounds like you bought them because you liked them, but maybe they don't blow your mind, so now you're going to poo poo the shoe like whats the big deal.

Give them to someone who wants them. "Stop trying to find a reason to like them."

Back
Top Bottom