ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little winter project Kith F&F custom. Not completely satisfied with the chrome so I may strip it down and try another product thats more durable and with more mirror clarity. It’ll do the job for now though. 3M still hits too :smile:

7810E7FF-96EE-4C15-84CE-12A27078ACD4.jpeg

39CB1856-134A-4AEC-A80D-D7F719FC3233.jpeg

Little winter project Kith F&F custom. Not completely satisfied with the chrome so I may strip it down and try another product thats more durable and with more mirror clarity. It’ll do the job for now though. 3M still hits too :smile:

hmm not feeling the silver heel cup but you do you.

hats off for being brave to do the custom. i wouldn't dare.

RC did restock tho...... 2.0 :lol:

that custom looks good. Better than a lot of these crappy customs I see of UB's.

Lux sizing, I went with my TTS because I have the original SS x SNS and those were long and since the knit is the same, I knew TTS would be the way to go.

IMG_0765.JPG

Looks dope. How did you add 3m? I added chrome to my white 3.0's. I also painted the cage white.

RC did restock tho...... 2.0 :lol:

that custom looks good. Better than a lot of these crappy customs I see of UB's.

Lux sizing, I went with my TTS because I have the original SS x SNS and those were long and since the knit is the same, I knew TTS would be the way to go.
Haha, wish they rereleased the 1.0s instead of dropping a new batch :lol:

any NYers been to the Adidas outlet at Woodbury Commons? any good?

I'm in NY for the holidays and heading out there today

IMAG2528.jpg

My striped up beaters
I manufactured those stripes myself and actually built a company selling them, I would love to plug my website at this point to get feedback and such, but I don't know if i would be allowed to do so :stoneface:
You guys make eyelet whole covers too?

Game changer.

You guys make eyelet whole covers too?

Game changer.
Not yet unfortunately, we want to focus on bringing a customize option though, so you can choose your own image and design your own stripes basically.
Is there much demand for the eyelet covers? We'll work on them soon

Yeah...anyone visiting a mall this weekend...or hell even just a target, be sure to triple up on your patience.

I went to one yesterday (an outlet as well) at 12:15 p.m. The traffic there was that of a moderate weekend. Paid parking was full...at 12:15 p.m. on a Thursday.

Not yet unfortunately, we want to focus on bringing a customize option though, so you can choose your own image and design your own stripes basically.
Is there much demand for the eyelet covers? We'll work on them soon
Not sure on the demand but I do think you would be the only company oferring them up.

Most two tone cage offerings from adidas featured the 2nd color on the eyelets.

Yeah...anyone visiting a mall this weekend...or hell even just a target, be sure to triple up on your patience.

I went to one yesterday (an outlet as well) at 12:15 p.m. The traffic there was that of a moderate weekend. Paid parking was full...at 12:15 p.m. on a Thursday.

Shoot, last Sat when I went to pick up my Yeezy’s at FTA in the mall it was backed up onto the interstate to get in. No effing way I’m getting near a retail store this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom