ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to pull the trigger on some Bait Eqts, for those that have them how is the sizing?

I’m a 11.5 in UBs and V2s.

Thanks in advance

Yeah I think most of us feel the same. The dorsum of the mid-foot is tight, but the toe box was really roomy on my 3.0 size. I'm just glad I didn't go half-size up.
Yeah I think most of us feel the same. The dorsum of the mid-foot is tight, but the toe box was really roomy on my 3.0 size. I'm just glad I didn't go half-size up.
So is it recommended to stay tts or .5 size down on UB AMM

How’s the sizing on the AMM Nmd primeknit

Mine won't be in-hand til next wk, but the recommendations (correct me if I recall inaccurately, fam) have been largely to stick w/ your normal PK size (which, for me, is a half size down from TTS) despite there being an insole.

That being said, if you're someone who is already a bit scrunched at your PK size, maybe go up 0.5 from PK size.

half size down on the AMM NMD as mentioned on basically every page lol. The cashmere PK is very soft and very forgiving compared to other PK NMD.

I think I'd recommend TTS. Not like I'm slipping and sliding in 'em, and I get the feeling a half-size down might've been TOO tight in the midfoot.

I find the UB AMM running long but tight around the midfoot. I went my usual 3.0 size and there’s some room around the toe box. I don’t think going half size down would eliminate much of the toe box space.

amm.jpg

the only thing odd about the AMM NMD is that its an R1 but the box label and hangtag says R2

Some had already mentioned this, but I'll confirm again that the amm nmd does come with an attached insole. It does make the shoes a bit more comfy, but still nowhere near the feel of the UB. NMD's usually don't come with insoles whatsoever.

Parents got their replacement AMM UBs yesterday. Both impressed with how nice everything was for an all white shoe. Collab is a winner.
Mine comes in after Christmas. Also excited for the pickup. Review then.

Still F*you A Ma Maniere back office for canceling my multi confirmed orders with no reason and no notice. Didn't appreciate the non answer emails. So tell the boss you cost the Corp a $1000+ order. Replaced from other stores and Yzys.

Edit:
Exactly what my Parents said. Glad I went up 1/2 from true to size.

I find the UB AMM running long but tight around the midfoot. I went my usual 3.0 size and there’s some room around the toe box. I don’t think going half size down would eliminate much of the toe box space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom