ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I did a major invite just now

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

To be completely up front:

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.
PM'd

people will always post stuff to NT -- they wanna get repped -- sounds dumb but its true

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.
how do we know if were added? im a noob lol 

The following people have pending invites:

manthony

lalakers

aznkwaijai

mister

xraffix

(obviously that's not the whole e-mail lol)

Check your e-mail!

Don't worry more invites coming slowly.

Last edited:

how do we know if were added? im a noob lol 
lol you didn't get in 
laugh.gif

...i didnt either. 
roll.gif

your criteria is quite generous. Hope it stills filter out the unwanted

Crazy 4pm eastern and still not a single site dropped the creams today. Who the hell came up with the 1/8 drop date lol.

I'm not even a noob been a member since 06' and didn't get an invite. Lol. I pm'd but no response. Not part of the members only club I guess. Smh
NT helped me cop all whites and got me hooked... here for the long run especially for the creams

Damn just woke up. Has it really come to this? What about new guys who just got into the game? I woudln't consider myself a lurker but definitely not a veteran 

Back
Top Bottom