ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would send for invite, but post count not high enough yet. Still hope to get info In this thread, you guys have helped me a bunch, and no worries I'm not interested in the creams!

Sounds like the all red NMDs with red boost sole are dropping in July.

Wonder how long adidas is gonna hold out on us with this colored boost.

I did a major invite just now

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

To be completely up front:

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.

Can't lie I'm new to the forum and would definetly appreciate the invite, I can contribute anyway I can

Last edited:
Not sure I'm feeling those blacked out 3m's.... I think a metallic silver would be interesting though

Have the grey wools and silver LTDs.... Need to add this shade to the grey collection total [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Do these have a release date yet?

I'm after the grey wools but would rather grab these if I can. 

More good signs for colored boost
Not sure how much faith I'd put in this image....is a mock up of what colored boost could look like. What your source for this possible July drop?
Catalog mock up pic.

Source isn't solid, adidas store employee I know who is very low on the ladder but has had some decent info in the past. Also seen a couple people mention it on FB. Obviously don't put too much stake in a July release date but it's definitely possible.

Back
Top Bottom