ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anni LTD’s from the ADC glitch came in.

734983B2-2DC4-4D7D-9524-9C08303A8697.jpeg

F7DE28E6-D43E-4D44-AF07-0914C0F4239E.jpeg
Someone PLEASE photoshop a black cage on the Anniversary’s.

Does the nbhd collab have a flagship store where it's dropping? Don't expect it to be on nbhd's website so that would be adidas? I only like the nmd really and was wondering where I would have the best chance copping

Funny thing about the AM4 Paris at 747. They were giving everyone the wrong size and didn't realize it till I pointed it out to them :lol:

I was signed up on my wristband for a Mens 9/Womens 10 for all shoes. When they brought out the AM4PAR, the label they had put on top of the original adidas label said 9 & those labels were all supposed to refer to the men's size. But the AM4 Paris was made as a women's shoe, and I guess due to it's limited nature or something, the US part of the regular box label doesn't specify that it's women's.

When they brought my pair out, I decided to check them out first, just to make sure no flaws & whatnot, and I noticed on the size tag it said 9 in the US section but 7 1/2 in the UK section.

Took about 10 minutes to convince them they were wrong but they finally brought me the right size.

Anyone who picked those up earlier in the day got a full size smaller than they bargained for.

I told them the same thing when I picked up my pair up on Friday. They tried to convince me that they were Men shoes when it clearly has the euro sizing..

Back
Top Bottom