ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glitch discount anniversary pair finally came in. I was thinking it wasn't going to come through app said delivered website said not picked up by FedEx yet and they showed up today out of no where

20180220_142751.jpg

BYW was...underwhelming.

They look great and fit TTS. But the boost isn't all that wonderful (nowhere near an UB or EQT 93/17). Craftsmanship and materials are pretty "meh." The worst part IMO are the insoles, because they're permanently glued down, and in my case I think the left insole was misaligned because I felt like my the lateral side of my foot was sitting on the edge of it.

I'm going to wear them for a day or so and see if they break in. Otherwise I'm going to exchange and try another pair.

I normally don't enter raffles for shoes I don't want. It's a waste of raffle luck :lol:

With that said, I'll enter any NBHD for someone to enter their Hu for me

Anybody know what time the reservations open up on the confirmed app usually? I can't see it on the app

I did the same last week on sns with the Bape Dames and i hit; figuring i wouldn't hit on one raffle since i entered at least 20 raffles for the last two yeezy drops and got nothing.
You could always sell them if you don't like em.

Back
Top Bottom