ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what went wrong with JB. A Stone Island UB collab would be interesting though, maybe it can get done now.

Definitely boils down to money at end of the day, adidas is no doubt offering significantly more. They are spending a lot right now.

But there's also no real opportunity for Drake to make his own silhouette at JB, he'd just have to keep doing different colorways of retros, and the OVO Js have already gotten pretty tired. Even if they were to give him his own silo, best case scenario they let him make a JB "lifestyle" shoe :sick:

They'll probly give him a similar deal to Pharrell where he'll do his own shoe based on some existing silo and then clothing capsules around the shoes.

Shame they're mesh but these are the nicest EQT CW I've seen

DB2571_01_standard.jpg

How is this thread dead when the hu blank canvas is dropping all around right now. Adc keeps switching the drop time tho.

on a plus side, my MC 4.0s finally came in from the the discount sale. The closest to my size that was available was a 9.5 but it fits perfectly! Do these 4.0s normally run a bit big?

Yo does anyone have a $20 reward code for FNL? I'll literally give you a new one once I make this purchase.(Can we share reward codes?)

Got through and got told no sizes, then refreshed and still in waiting room?

Oh well, I didn't even want them. Is what I keep telling myself.

Back
Top Bottom