ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do these have a release date yet?

I'm after the grey wools but would rather grab these if I can. 
I would grab the grey wools if I were you. grey wools can be had below retail and overall looks better and easier to rock. Those darker grey ones are a collab with an unknown release date and will likely be hard to get at retail like the HS collab

A bunch of NMD catalog images have been floating around lately including an all black NMD w/ black boost sole. I'm not sure of the original source.

Yeah seen the catalog images, Just not sure on the legitness of those yet. Until official or real leaked images release......I'm keep my finger crossed.

I would grab the grey wools if I were you. grey wools can be had below retail and overall looks better and easier to rock. Those darker grey ones are a collab with an unknown release date and will likely be hard to get at retail like the HS collab
Yeah you're right. Anyone got a lead on the wools in a 12?

A bunch of NMD catalog images have been floating around lately including an all black NMD w/ black boost sole. I'm not sure of the original source.
Yeah seen the catalog images, Just not sure on the legitness of those yet. Until official or real leaked images release......I'm keep my finger crossed.
For sure. I'm definitely getting ahead of myself BUT I really have a feeling we'll be seeing colored boost sooner than later.

Well...  The packing was less than desirable from Holabirdsports (the box was shrink-wrapped in a trash bag-like material).  But the black 3M's came out just fine and you can't ask for too much more out of $9.95 2-day shipping.  Now if I can just get my hands on a 12-12.5 Silver LTD.

Not sure where you're located but I was able to go to my local champs and have the manager order Silver LTDs for me from another store (they didn't even carry UBs at this store). Just gave them the product code and actually got it shipped to me at home. May be worth a try.
Thanks.  Tried that at Champs, FTL and FTA and struck out at each...  And to top it off, today's Sheik restock didn't seem to have a size 12-12.5 of the LTD Silver's.  My quest for a pair at retail continues... 

All these new Boosts are dope
pimp.gif

Gonna be jello jiggling everywhere I go.

For sure. I'm definitely getting ahead of myself BUT I really have a feeling we'll be seeing colored boost sooner than later.
Talked to a SA at my local boutique. Black Boost NMD is for sure happening. Not sure on the red though.  Also some NMD will be primeknit and others wont (lower pricepoint).

Talked to a SA at my local boutique. Black Boost NMD is for sure happening. Not sure on the red though.  Also some NMD will be primeknit and others wont (lower pricepoint).
Yeah the red one isn't primeknit. Supposedly going to retail for $130.

Don't think I'll be too interested in the non-PK NMDs but we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom