ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was the picture in his post. Seems super legit and like a good dude but you never know right?

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.47.51 PM.png
Ask for more pics. It looks legit though.

Can anyone comment on sizing for the sns x ss ultra boost? Do they fit similar to the lux or are they 1.0 sizing?

Ask for more pics. It looks legit though.

Already picked them up. 100% legit and I'm a fan. It's definitely a 1.0 knit. I probably could have gone a full size up instead of just up half a size. Still feels great though, and got a STEAL. $30 over Canadian retail. My order that got cancelled was also being charged $12 shipping so realistically I paid less than $20 over what I was going to pay Adidas.ca for a shoe in my actual size... I'd consider that a partial W.

:smh: My black pair got cancelled from Undftd. White pair is still holding up. Hoping to catch one of these restocks :frown:

Edit NM

Attachments

• 826F2800-79F0-458D-87C0-8CD6716A693A.jpeg
    826F2800-79F0-458D-87C0-8CD6716A693A.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
The amount of cancellations I'm seeing on the white UB is crazy. Like how does a shop **** up that bad where a ton of people are getting cancelled?

Possible that a undftd dipped into the online stock when selling to in store patrons? Only reason I can think of for this many cancels

Also re: MyUPS: Have seen people get cancelled even with a label printed and have seen people get their order rerouted after movement. So the only time your order is safe from UNDFTD is when you have it in your hands

Possible that a undftd dipped into the online stock when selling to in store patrons? Only reason I can think of for this many cancels

Also re: MyUPS: Have seen people get cancelled even with a label printed and have seen people get their order rerouted after movement. So the only time your order is safe from UNDFTD is when you have it in your hands
there were like 500 people in line at undefeated Santa Monica... I was number 79 and managed to get both black and white pairs. I don't know how many pairs they had but the employees said they had a lot.

Undefeated cancellations don't have anything to do with stock. It’s the Shopify fraud detection they’re using. Long story short it’s out of whack & flagging a ton of legit manual orders along with some the bot orders. Still lots of bots getting through tho.

It’s been happening on all their recent hyped drops (OW VM, SW 1/97 etc)

Back
Top Bottom