ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow thats a lot of cancellations. i hope you guys can still get a pair. my pair from SJS will be arriving tom i cant wait.

any inikis on discount now? or the i-5674 (?).

not sure of any big regrats to speak of.... i found out about boost middle of the 2.0 season so i never had a chance at some of the early releases. One that pops out is locally someone had sns and wood woods as a package deal for 650$ new. This was right before sns really skyrocketed, but at the time i couldn't fathom spending 300$ a shoe...

any inikis on discount now? or the i-5674 (?).

not sure of any big regrats to speak of.... i found out about boost middle of the 2.0 season so i never had a chance at some of the early releases. One that pops out is locally someone had sns and wood woods as a package deal for 650$ new. This was right before sns really skyrocketed, but at the time i couldn't fathom spending 300$ a shoe...

Wow not THAT would have been a crazy come up. Would have jumped at it imediatly but that’s cuz I love the wood woods lol

wow thats a lot of cancellations. i hope you guys can still get a pair. my pair from SJS will be arriving tom i cant wait.

Did you get manual off SJS? I always found the new site tricky and the check out mechanism really unreliable (only shows the size is OOS after selecting shipping method.)

got shipping for both UNDFTD UB's this morning. Not holding my breath tho because even when pairs ship and it's in movement, theres a chance that UNDFTD can still reroute the package and cancel the order. Same thing if your order is processed on UPS.

got shipping for both UNDFTD UB's this morning. Not holding my breath tho because even when pairs ship and it's in movement, theres a chance that UNDFTD can still reroute the package and cancel the order. Same thing if your order is processed on UPS.

Jesus, that would be low. I'm annoyed they cancelled my order, but if they shipped them and then re-routed them to someone else I'd be flat-out livid.

That usually only happens when they've already cancelled an order but then it still accidentally ships. A bunch of people had that happen on the SWs, cancelled, then shipping, then re-route. Didn't hear of anyone getting shipping first, then cancelled after ship. So you're probably good.

That usually only happens when they've already cancelled an order but then it still accidentally ships. A bunch of people had that happen on the SWs, cancelled, then shipping, then re-route. Didn't hear of anyone getting shipping first, then cancelled after ship. So you're probably good.

I've seen it happen to like 2 people with the UNDFTD AM97's. No cancellation email, they just rerouted them. But yeah for the SW incident, it was exactly as you described. I don't really have a history of getting cancelled from UNDFTD so I feel a little better.

For those that got cancels, I've got a question. Actually more so for those that purchased internationally but got their order canceled.

Do you as the buyer have to suck up the exchange rate loss + bank charges? Even though you got charged X amount and the refund is for X amount, one rarely gets back the same amount the bank originally charges you for after exchange rate and bank fees :frown:

How do you go about presenting the case to the shipper since it isn't really the buyer's problem?

For those that got cancels, I've got a question. Actually more so for those that purchased internationally but got their order canceled.

Do you as the buyer have to suck up the exchange rate loss + bank charges? Even though you got charged X amount and the refund is for X amount, one rarely gets back the same amount the bank originally charges you for after exchange rate and bank fees :frown:

How do you go about presenting the case to the shipper since it isn't really the buyer's problem?

You will have to eat the exchange rate loss. As far as shipping, didn't your purchase the shipping from undefeated? It should be refunded along with your purchase since undefeated are technically the customer of the carrier that purchased their services, not you.

Yes, the refund should be 100% cost of goods + the shipping charges incurred. However, it still sucks because the Bank would say the daily exchange rate changes and their sell rates would always work towards their favor. Really ****ty when accounts "over sell" and the client has to suffer

Yes, the refund should be 100% cost of goods + the shipping charges incurred. However, it still sucks because the Bank would say the daily exchange rate changes and their sell rates would always work towards their favor. Really ****ty when accounts "over sell" and the client has to suffer

Yeah it's annoying, same thing happens for the US though sometimes. I've lost money on cancelled EU orders in the past due to the same issues. I guess your initial post was confusing when you mentioned presenting the case to the shipper, I'm not sure why you'd need to do that.

No the bank wouldn't do anything about it...says it's in the T&C. So it's actually making the shipper compensate you for the loss in exchange rate since the problem wouldn't had happened if they didn't **** it up in the first place.

No the bank wouldn't do anything about it...says it's in the T&C. So it's actually making the shipper compensate you for the loss in exchange rate since the problem wouldn't had happened if they didn't **** it up in the first place.

That sounds weird though. When I buy internationally, in my cc statement I see the final charge in my local currency. When I get the refund, this ammount (the local currency not foreign) appears back into my cc. So what extra charges are you not getting back that are not deducted from you cc balance in the first place?

Just opened up and took a closer look at my black UNDFTD UB. Just as in the pictures, it’s such a lazy and boring collab. It’s always nice to see the 1.0 pattern on a new release these days but the whole concept just feels so lazy. The toe guard is pretty decent and also the black plastic piece in the boost but other than that nothing special at all. The tongue isn’t even leather. Good with some decent spare laces though but I won’t keep my pair. Have way too many shoes already so it would need to be something special to make me keep them.

Just opened up and took a closer look at my black UNDFTD UB. Just as in the pictures, it’s such a lazy and boring collab. It’s always nice to see the 1.0 pattern on a new release these days but the whole concept just feels so lazy. The toe guard is pretty decent and also the black plastic piece in the boost but other than that nothing special at all. The tongue isn’t even leather. Good with some decent spare laces though but I won’t keep my pair. Have way too many shoes already so it would need to be something special to make me keep them.

if it's an 8.5.....? haha

Back
Top Bottom