ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am assuming that 5.0 is a rough draft?
Are they ever going to upgrade the actual boost? Like come up with some marketing to make it seem like the boost is better in the 5.0. If they don't....everyone alreayd knows that UB 1.0-4.0 is a knit shoe on almost the same cushioning platform.

Anyone here have the livestock pure boost zg? How's the comfort on em? Prices have come down a lot like most boost lately and they are the only pb I've ever had my eyes on.
They are comfy, just like any other pure boost. They do run small. I had to .5sz up from my 1.0/2.0 size but I know folks that have also stayed their 1.0/2.0 size on them.
As jpac said, great looking and comfy shoe that always turns heads more so than other kicks I wear inc yeezys or dublins, love em

These go pretty hard for a Pure Boost

72BE310E-BF4B-487C-833B-D3DD8D5E5271.jpeg

These look better than the recent UB

The og and cream re-release will have all the boost heads coming out from the woodworks. Hype has died since 3.0/4.0 but isn’t the case for the 1.0’s.

Re that 5.0 pic, I saw page touting that as a possible 5.0 a few weeks back but suggested it might actually be just a Parley silo. I'll see if I can find that page again.

But if that's a 5.0 it's a hard pass for now.

Edit: jpac jpac beat me to it :tongue:
RE: 1.0 sole on OG mock-up
It looks like that’s just a generic mock-up of a black Sole because the Miami Hurricane has the same “picture”

That blue band is going across both the black shoe on this page and on the white shoe on the prior page...so they are either both Parley based silos or the 5.0 really is booboo.

Could it be a Parley line of Ultra Boost? That is the most drastic change on the silo to date. Would not shock me to be a new line just like the ST's or laceless.

I have a hard time believing that’s really the UB 5.0. It’s just such a drastic change compared to changes made to any of the previous versions, basically a new silo. I could see it being some UB variation the way they’ve added uncaged, laceless & mid UBs into the line.

Now that I think about it it probably is a Parley ST model.

I don't think they've ever made one and that cage is exactly how the cage on the ST is constructed.

I have a hard time believing that’s really the UB 5.0. It’s just such a drastic change compared to changes made to any of the previous versions, basically a new silo. I could see it being some UB variation the way they’ve added uncaged, laceless & mid UBs into the line.
You sure about that?

Back
Top Bottom