ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What size do you guys buy for inki they r on sale on the adidas website.
I usually go TTS in ultra boost
Any other adidas like tubular I go half size down.
I'm usually a size 11 in all Adidas. In the iniki boost I went a half size down and they were perfect. in fact after some wear they were even loose. So I'm glad i went half size down otherwise I'd be swimming in them. I have a average sized foot. Wide footers may have a different experience.

Awhile back someone was looking for the UB climas in all black under retail. Sizes 7-9.5 at freshragsfl.com use code memorial and the price drops 25% to $165.

Okay so I have been doing some research this morning for the Solebox x Packer Mid (regrettably sold mine on release day). I've found a few sites that have 12 and 12.5 for under $100. My question, do they really sell fakes of these?

Edit: NM there fake smh - carry on

Picked up some laceless Ultra Boosts at Marshalls for $79, only pair in my size, blue/grey with the greenish midsection.
Dang they're comfortable. Slip on Boost. I've been a Boost convert since the OG Pure Boosts (still rock my black pair) but the knit and UB fit are real nice.

Ordered the black/grey and red midsection of adotcom for $119 (free ship) after a %15 coupon thats easy to find.

I know I'm late to the party, but better late than never. And better cheaper too. Cheers.

think this will be the cheapest it'll get for these? Want them but possible for these to hit outlets?
The only Parley i have seen dirt cheap are the CS1 nmd that are on sale now on adc with code GETITNOW $108 shipped.
https://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_cs1-parley-primeknit-shoes/AC8597.html

I dont remember any of the 3.0 Parley's getting heavily discounted even though the past ones had a good amount of stock. Someone else might have better knowledge than me.

Sure you probably can catch them for $20 cheaper. But that is a maybe and this is already a solid discount. I can't see these going down to something crazy like $100 I can see maybe $135. IMHO if i wanted them the $13 to $20 wouldn't be enough cash for me to hold off.

I saw people on instagram finding the all blue 3.0s for $80 but i think ill just pull the trigger on these. Thanks again for the find Matrix

My Entire Adidas Collection Wheel.
IMG_20180528_1440957_437_437.jpg

Can’t believe there are actually watchers on these fakes. SMH.

Anyway. Posing here someone doesn’t get finessed.

00525B6B-BC2B-489B-9748-2319A5133A9E.png

haha yeah people were grabbing all of them at outlets for the $80 green price tag.

Cant wait to get these Parley 4.0s. Putting baby blue laces in them :pimp:
Wow i never go to the outlets here in Orlando. No steals here cause they know people from other countries will pay close to retail.

Wow i never go to the outlets here in Orlando. No steals here cause they know people from other countries will pay close to retail.

you should check your local tj maxi and marshalls. People are finding womens 2.0 ubs and at Marshalls, Bruce lee inikis, uncaged UBs, Womens UBs with the Arc thing, Pureboosts for the low.

you should check your local tj maxi and marshalls. People are finding womens 2.0 ubs and at Marshalls, Bruce lee inikis, uncaged UBs, Womens UBs with the Arc thing, Pureboosts for the low.
Yeah i have to go anyways for some dress clothes for a child custody court case. Since i don't own anything like that. Lol.

also Tie Dye and Coral Hu NMDs restock 8.5-10.5, comes out to $300 but if they refund VAT, its a win. pm me

Back
Top Bottom