ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That makes sense. Im just super scared to sell on there cause of all the horror stories i heard
It’s really not bad if your shoes are legit DS, I’ve sold multiple pairs through there and never had any major issues, i would avoid eBay unless you know what your doing

It’s really not bad if your shoes are legit DS, I’ve sold multiple pairs through there and never had any major issues, i would avoid eBay unless you know what your doing

i've only sold legit DS shoes on ebay, and my most recent experience was just too much of an effort to protect myself as a seller. I'd tend to think I 'knew' what i was doing and even so, ebay made it REALLY hard to win a case against a scamming buyer.

442EFF90-E47D-470E-97AF-3D243BB4931C.jpeg
0D11F628-25CA-4350-9E25-7E3EEEA09559.jpeg
DDEDA44D-ED33-42B7-AA0E-F5117B6D2285.jpeg
For anyone debating in the Parley AM4LA.... these are amazing. Way better than I was expecting. Here’s some pics. If you wear a
.5 size, definitely go down. I’m a true 9.5 and the 9 is perfect

Being an avid caps fan since Ovi first suited up for them and not having any am4s in the collection the caps one was a no brainier for me. The coupon just sweetened the pot.

You'll have to post some pics - big caps fan too and I live a block from the stadium but I just don't see myself wearing those enough to justify the price. Nike NCAA team shoes and NFL shoes are usually around $80-100 which I can easily justify but $200 is a bit much.

That makes sense. Im just super scared to sell on there cause of all the horror stories i heard

all good.. as long as you're covered with the PayPal Seller Protection program..

few months ago, buyer filled a dispute 30days after he received the item and claimed on his bank that it was an unauthorized purchase.. i had proof of shipping and prior messeges from the buyers inquiry.. Paypal held my $$$ for 7 working days and that was it.. just keep your bases covered..

there is no such thing as Paypal Seller Protection. 98% of the time Paypal will side with the buyers without even looking at a seller's hard evidence that the seller is being scammed by the buyer. I've fell victim TWICE as a seller on ebay using Paypal. Both times buyer claimed counterfeit product and another times unauthorized charges. I was out both the shoes and the money

all good.. as long as you're covered with the PayPal Seller Protection program..

few months ago, buyer filled a dispute 30days after he received the item and claimed on his bank that it was an unauthorized purchase.. i had proof of shipping and prior messeges from the buyers inquiry.. Paypal held my $$$ for 7 working days and that was it.. just keep your bases covered..

You could cover your bases in every way imaginable (video/photo proof, messages, recipts, etc.) & still have them side against you if a buyer is trying to scam & knows what they're doing. In your case you were lucky that it was so long after the receipt of item, that was most likely the main thing you had going for you. If the buyer had tried that within a week of receiving the item I'd be willing to bet ebay/paypal would not have sided in your favor.

My advice to anyone selling on there: proceed with extreme caution.

You could cover your bases in every way imaginable (video/photo proof, messages, recipts, etc.) & still have them side against you if a buyer is trying to scam & knows what they're doing. In your case you were lucky that it was so long after the receipt of item, that was most likely the main thing you had going for you. If the buyer had tried that within a week of receiving the item I'd be willing to bet ebay/paypal would not have sided in your favor.

My advice to anyone selling on there: proceed with extreme caution.

x 1 million.

story:
sold overkill EQTs on ebay
buyer claimed i put some ratty nike dunks in there (posted pictures to file claim)
i showed ebay my packaging pictures AND packaging videos
ebay didn't accept either...
ebay processed the return for buyer
buyer sends me back box , while my money is locked from paypal
I open the package and find some BOAT SHOES
i submit photos of boat shoes to ebay
ebay makes me sign affidavit
I get refunded the money that frozen.... and no i do not know if that money was from the buyer's account, or if ebay just paid me to shut me up.

in this lengthly process of about 30 days, i sent so many documents over to ebay, found evidence online of the same buyer (real name) who scammed another NT member, and even contacted another ebay member and showed transcripts that he got scammed, and ended up getting those ratty dunks sent to him....

I've read about horror stories with stockX too. I think it's best to just choose more wisely in order to avoid the situation of later wanting to sell something. :ohwell:

noted..
guess i've been lucky as a seller lately.. though i've been on the recieving end many years ago as a buyer and got a counterfiet product, Ebay/Paypal made me eat it!

Any help is appreciated. My wife wants some i5923 but they only make that specific model in mens. Shes a 5.5 gs and a 7 in womens. Is she a size 5 mens?

Playing around with lace swaps. Solar yellow laces makes a lot more sense than white laces. gonna stick with those.
The other is solar red laces. looks cool but makes the shoe even more loud which i think it already is. accents pretty well though.
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 3.55.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 3.54.58 PM.png

Where did you get those yellow shoelaces?

Where do y'all sell your unwanted UBs? I have TW 1.0s that I don't wear so I might as well let em go since I've been seeing people selling for over retail even used.

Back
Top Bottom