ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read they are similar to the RTT's released last time - I went TTS.

Does nayone have information on how to legit check Bait Futures ? Prices are going down for those quite surprisingly and in the process of asking around.

I read they are similar to the RTT's released last time - I went TTS.

Does nayone have information on how to legit check Bait Futures ? Prices are going down for those quite surprisingly and in the process of asking around.
Never seen any fakes of them around but you can post it up here after getting pics from seller.
Get close up boost pics, size tag, overall shoe pic and shoe box label.

I sell on eBay all the time. Never had any issues to be honest. There are scum bags everywhere and I’d rather sell online than meet some sketch dude on Craigslist.

+1 I've been using eBay for almost 19 years, bought and sold various things but not at volume. No major issues.

For buying stuff, 99% of the time, there are issues because the buyer (not seller) went through shortcuts, ie, not looking at pictures, not asking questions, always looking for the lowest price, not looking for sellers with more feedback. With shoes, its worse since there are so many new sellers every day (no vetting process for sellers, everyone wants to resell, they just don't know when they will be able to). Just do your due diligence, and if you get burned, follow the directions, and get your money back. I would rather spend a few extra bucks purchasing from a known seller than being burned by someone new. This builds reputation and business, and goes both ways.

For selling stuff, be honest, document, and communicate. Yes, there will be ****ty buyers, but I overload my auctions with clear pictures, dates of purchase, copies of receipts, and clearly state open issues. If you're honest and serious about selling an item, you will draw in the best potential buyers IME. I ask that they pay within 24 hours or I cancel the purchase. I don't ship to Unverified. I document the logistics process (I have UPS pack and ship or I try to document it myself) and always ask for delivery confirmation at a minimum. I will also be open to returns despite my policy stating no returns if I did something wrong or misrepresented. And I never respond to requests to move off to PP, PP gift (LOL), or local.

throw on some hype cw with a celebrity rockin it, sh*t's fire then. in all seriousness, adidas needed to switch it up. four generations of same silo is enough.

throw on some hype cw with a celebrity rockin it, sh*t's fire then. in all seriousness, adidas needed to switch it up. four generations of same silo is enough.
They already have. There's that new model solarboost. Majority in here thinks it's weak. After 4 gens, now is the right time to retro 1.0 models that were LTD. People will eat that ish up.

Yeah i don't see Adidas dropping those as an Ub. They know sales are down on Nmd's and Ub 4.0. Everything has been on disco. I hope they are bluffing on us and going to drop some heat.

Yeah i don't see Adidas dropping those as an Ub. They know sales are down on Nmd's and Ub 4.0. Everything has been on disco. I hope they are bluffing on us and going to drop some heat.
Honestly they should just drop the real UB mid model -.- I don't know why they won't do it. Give me that Kith/RTT silhouette and I'd be on that ASAP.

We are lucky with the few Mid ub that we have gotten. But this is not an Ub. One leaked photo is not enough proof. Who photo shopped this junk (yeezy Mafia)?

We are lucky with the few Mid ub that we have gotten. But this is not an Ub. One leaked photo is not enough proof. Who photo shopped this junk (yeezy Mafia)?
This is the third source we've seen call this an UB...All 3 did say UB 5.0 at one point. One of them walked back that announcement and just called it a new model.

The PODs look better than those supposed 5.0s but that's not even saying much

Can't really be mad at it though.

Saving a ton of money with Adidas coming out with discount after discount UB most of which I've passed on.

This is not the first photo we've seen of these, people posted pics a month or so ago on IG as well, and they were also posted in this thread & discussed at the time. I agree with you that it's likely these aren't a new UB, or maybe they're some sort of UB variant, but this is not the first time an IG "plug" has posted these claiming they were 5.0s

Back
Top Bottom