ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another important thing to consider is the source of this new photo, sneakerdonwop aka the infamous chickenwop. Dude has a long history of messing with fakes.

Posted in this thread a couple weeks ago

ub5.png

All these IG accounts have been busted posting fakes in the past so we’ll just have to hope that’s the case this time as well

Too much smoke with this one though.

I was hoping it was an UB ST but it seems like its the 5.0. We haven't even seen any other new knit UB that would be the 5.0.

I'm still gonna try it on. It has some potential.

Well if the 1.0 "restock" rumors are true, then Adidas is doing it right. Keep evolving/tweaking the model but give consumers the choice to buy the original. It's not like there's a Stan Smith 3.0 or Superstar 4.0.

The PODs look better than those supposed 5.0s but that's not even saying much

Can't really be mad at it though.

Saving a ton of money with Adidas coming out with discount after discount UB most of which I've passed on.
More like saving a lot of money not buying any of these new UBs haha. Only bought one UB 3.0 and before that my last pair was triple white 1.0s. I can live without multiple colorways of UBs.

I got a 3k computer for 800 dollars.. steal of the year.

I sincerely hope you do indeed get that computer - but I'll bet the order will be canceled, along with the vast majority of others. This coupon error was posted on slickdeals, which means thousands of folks got in on it. People were getting ~80% off everything. OD stands to lose a boatload of money if they actually ship those orders.

I sincerely hope you do indeed get that computer - but I'll bet the order will be canceled, along with the vast majority of others. This coupon error was posted on slickdeals, which means thousands of folks got in on it. People were getting ~80% off everything. OD stands to lose a boatload of money if they actually ship those orders.

Thankssss.. I have a feeling it will be cancelled :frown:

Office Depot doesn't play. I hope you guys get what you ordered but from my experience OD will cancel.

Back
Top Bottom