ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was never a fan of any of the wool CWs. the creams are nice, but the wool kills it for me. its not just the feel of the fabric, but the look.
I would've actually preferred some more wool knit CWs. wool gray/creams/naked are in my top UBs for sure.

They should've played around with more materials TBH. They had something with that ATR. It's just it was on a 2.0.

in for rainbow toes and creams

hopefully at deep discount

My sentiments exactly. I've been getting spoiled lately with the Adidas flash and promo sales. I brought in a nice haul during their last promo sale a couple of weeks ago. Some new releases have been added to the site since then that seem like they'll stay put for a little bit. Placed them on my wish list and now I wait for that next sale to swoop in and grab. Hopefully...

hey guys,
could someone give me a legit check on these:

please no comments about them beat up, i know that :D
but if theyre legit they could be a real steal.
thanks so much in advance!!!

I copped my Cream restocks from Puffer Red's

and then weeks/months later, copped Cream restock again at Champs Sports via in-store ordering lol

cncpts just trolling everyone with this release now. im still copping though :lol:

8E07CD91-B0A5-4FE6-AF9F-958021F534C4.png

is it me or is adidas.com cs terrible lately? The online chat doesnt work (tried a dozen times from different computers and browsers), i sent an email 3 days ago and no response, and every time i call its at least 30 minute wait which i dont have time to do. :smh: Makes me appreciate nike more, much quicker and easier.

No, just the collab debut, consortium accounts to follow. (Sans exclusives like CNCPTS box)

Hmmm.

Now I'm tempted to wait and see if they might eventually go on discount. Concepts isn't exactly insta-cop collaborator in general, but I reeeaallly like these.

Would rather not repeat my Lux experience...

Fair approach.

I'm just lying to myself. God knows I'll be grabbing em come Saturday am, like I always do.

Hell, I'll prolly grab the slides too...

I was able to add them to my cart days ago... they added them on the site and quickly took them off. I’m assuming if I actually check out with them they’ll cancel before sat?

Back
Top Bottom