ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-WMNS-ultra-boost-purple-black-1.jpg

I need these so bad
Funny to see people actually want these. Before the hype you couldn’t give these things away. They were on deep discount.

Don’t remember that deep of a discount. Purples and olives and ish were never that readily available as I remember

Funny to see people actually want these. Before the hype you couldn’t give these things away. They were on deep discount.

Yup got 2 pairs from start fitness for $115 each. My mom beat her pair to death. Told her I could still sell them and get her a few hundred bucks and she didn’t believe me. Ended up selling for $300 on GOAT. She was shocked people would pay that much for used shoes lol.
Still have the link https://www.startfitness.co.uk/sear...boost-womens-running-shoes-purple-s77740.html

Just bought a pair of Iniki’s off amazon on sale for $52. Hope they are as nice as ultraboost and pureboost.

Inikis are comfortable, better than NMDs. Getting them for that cheap is a win!
Its was the only way i would buy an iniki, On sale.

Also i swear, put a thin insole into a pureboost, and its even more comfy than ultraboost. Im hoping i get the same results here, when i put an insole into the inikis.

Just bought my first pair of UBs off goat. Copped a pair of wool grey 1.0s used for under 200. Excited to give the stripe brand a chance into my rotation ///

London’s in NYC (Battery Park) and at an old manufacturing site in NJ. Wore these for most of my three weeks back east. Now gotta pick up the AM4NYCs...

Attachments

• 9A3F7BA8-EF83-4E92-A0C7-27DCAB703A5D.jpeg
    9A3F7BA8-EF83-4E92-A0C7-27DCAB703A5D.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 233DAB33-414D-4B63-900A-A41F32F5E78B.jpeg
    233DAB33-414D-4B63-900A-A41F32F5E78B.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 33
IMO I think your first pair should have been a brand new pair.
If sizing and comfort are up to par, my 2nd pair will be ds triple white 1.0s. So soon enough. Just loved the 1.0 design over the rest, and needed a grey pair of shoes. Def wasn’t will to pay 400+ for a pair though.

If sizing and comfort are up to par, my 2nd pair will be ds triple white 1.0s. So soon enough. Just loved the 1.0 design over the rest, and needed a grey pair of shoes. Def wasn’t will to pay 400+ for a pair though.
What size shoe u wear

Back
Top Bottom