ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope it makes a while if so. They need a year off to think about what they've done with this silo :lol:
I kind of liked the prototype posted. But there were rumors that it is not an ultra boost. It is a running shoe at the end of the day and performance comes first. Asics makes a new Kayano model every year and still going strong. They're on their 25th or 26th model I believe.

The Ultra Boost is a running shoe and the objective to improve on the performance of the previous model. They have done just that no matter the aesthetics. The Ultra Boost is more along the lines of the Jordan XXX__ than the Van's Old Skool.

these are dope. hopefully adidas's qc team doesn't mess up the fit:
adidas-eqt-91-18-aq1037-4.jpg

adidas-eqt-91-18-aq1037-3.jpg
feeling these new EQTs. esp since EQT F15 were my first boosts.

The Ultra Boost is a running shoe and the objective to improve on the performance of the previous model. They have done just that no matter the aesthetics. The Ultra Boost is more along the lines of the Jordan XXX__ than the Van's Old Skool.
Ehhh was meant to be a running show that turned into a lifestyle show and they know it. With the exception of a few most reviews of ub used for it's intended purpose were poor at best. The amount of collabs and CWs speaks much more to lifestyle then performance

Haven’t been in here in a while, but is it just me or have fakes straight up taken over the market for ultra boost on eBay? Every time I’m looking for a pair on eBay I seem to have to scroll through fake after fake smh.
So many fakes it's ridiculous, it's on every selling app. I report em every time I see a fake boost trying to sell as authentic smh

Knowing adidas, these are going to be limited. I do not care much either way. If I can get my hands on Creams, I will treat them as beaters instantly.

Since the official images leaked from Adidas, that means they are going to release very soon probably earlier than November.

Back
Top Bottom