ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way too many stuff dropping. 4 pair of hu, diamond sbs, supreme cdg af1, supreme drop, palace x polo, zebra 350 global release and many more. People are just being more selective.

Retail fatigue?

Really curious if that first US boutique that sold creams kinda figured out the crappy release schedule, and how it coincides with everything else? I would have tried to unload as fast as I could too, and not risk marking anything down later on.

Black Friday is just around the corner, everybody's got gift money, right? :lol:

Retail fatigue?

Really curious if that first US boutique that sold creams kinda figured out the crappy release schedule, and how it coincides with everything else? I would have tried to unload as fast as I could too, and not risk marking anything down later on.

Black Friday is just around the corner, everybody's got gift money, right? :lol:
I'm telling ya'll. Market gonna crash soon. Way too many things are coming out and not enough money for everything. I've cut back dramatically on the shoes I buy this year compared to last year. Can't justify keeping so many pairs that I hardly ever wear

I'm telling ya'll. Market gonna crash soon. Way too many things are coming out and not enough money for everything. I've cut back dramatically on the shoes I buy this year compared to last year. Can't justify keeping so many pairs that I hardly ever wear
Yeah, starting to reach this point as well.

After creams, I'm just looking for a grey pair to complete the color ensemble I want. This kinfolk release will be my navy blue pair.

After that, gonna have to be wowed into buying a pair...like the Bapes or the black/red GoT's...or a nice *** clearance price.

speaking of clearance price...i've been waiting for these to drop around $100.
aldjfa.jpg

Same bruh..Same.

But the black pair with the white sole. Given the white sole on the black and blue pair though I'll probably skip on'em regardless.

Retail fatigue?

This month and last month was just filled with sneaker releases. So it is a huge possibility.

Back
Top Bottom