ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2018 in front

YbnWsmA.jpg

also for those looking to buy now, dont sleep on the good ol' ebay..... there 10% coupon code right now, and for my size (an example) i was looking at 180$ shipped for creams. That's not a bad deal at all....

Need a single pair of creams if anybody has an extra or could somehow proxy a 40% of pair of size 12s. Tried waiting out this weekend to see if they'd go on sale anywhere online and no dice, seem to be excluded across the board when I can find them.
But...They were on sale this weekend lol.

I'm slightly confused...you asking for the oop at 40 percent?

Wow creams from sns must’ve gotten stolen. Says delivered yesterday and nothing. Anyone have experience in filing claim through either ups or sns for the missing package?
Talk to UPS. Last year a pair of shoes were delivered to of my neighbor's house and they were able to recover it.

But...They were on sale this weekend lol.

I'm slightly confused...you asking for the oop at 40 percent?
I don't have access to a car as I'm at college and I was traveling this weekend for Thanksgiving. I was just seeing if somebody had picked up an extra pair of 12s with the 40% that they were possibly willing to oop for retail or something. Never heard of the boutique RuleofNext but I was able to scoop a pair of 11.5s from them for $150 out the door. If anybody needs to size swap a 12 for an 11.5 hit my PMs!

I’ve only ever picked up TTS in UB... can anyone clarify what going up .5 helps with? Width and length or just length?

Back
Top Bottom