ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:Good looking out to whoever started this- this is what NT is about! :pimp:

1 call 15 min wait time- 60 back on two different orders AND a 20% for a future order on the first try.

Didnt get asked about a case number or anything.

Been waiting on these and was jelly seeing people grab them on disco at the stores after I ordered mine at 3am for full price:lol:

Should have stayed up 2 extra hours to hit on ADC. Got impatient and lazy and ordered from Rise45... never again.

Yea, the knit on the 2018 is more grey while the 2016 is more brown. Knit pattern seems different near the holes.

2018 on left :

DXBpikg.jpg
On the real, if the date wasn’t identified, no one would be the wiser.

Had both pairs of speedfactories on packer for 200 free shipping in my cart...
Then midnight struck back to 400..
Hopefully kinfolk have a sale too I learned my lesson with Lux and a ma manieres last year.

Wanted to cop another pair of KF for a mate but missed the code deal.
I guess got to wait another round.

I got someone to do the adjustment over chat, after demarcus denied me on the phone. I paid with PayPal, so I wonder how long it takes to get the refund. I don't want to have to contact them again, because it was dicy just getting someone to do it the first time. But I did save my chat transcript for proof.

I got someone to do the adjustment over chat, after demarcus denied me on the phone. I paid with PayPal, so I wonder how long it takes to get the refund. I don't want to have to contact them again, because it was dicy just getting someone to do it the first time. But I did save my chat transcript for proof.
The person I spoke to over the phone said she needs to have someone else confirm whether she can apply the 30% off. She said upper management told them specifically that adjustments can only be made if it was purchased on thanksgiving until Sunday. My order was on the 21st.

She said I will get an email in 10 minutes if she was able to provide me with the discount. It has been an hour since the call and I haven’t gotten an email yet :frown:

OGs secured on StockX for $199 shipped. I'll take it

150$ or bust.

The person I spoke to over the phone said she needs to have someone else confirm whether she can apply the 30% off.

keep trying fam! first person said to me "the size needs to be in stock, then i ordered it 1 day before the window, then 'this shoe is excluded from all discounts'.

they can do it, u just need the perfect storm of customer rep, who is either really friendly , really tired and wants to move to another caller, or just DGAF. lol

i ordered two pairs 3am on the 21st, and the third person processed me. They can do it without asking.

In other shocking news..... sold my 1.0 OG pair on stockx despite the re-release coming.... that was a pleasant surprise. 11/14 MFR build on the shoe is pretty cool to see though.
IMG-1979.JPG IMG-1978.JPG

Yeah my OG OG pair is destroyyyyeeeeddd I tried painting them with a sharpie marker to whiten up the boost; they look a little better now but the boost still mad hard since I put a lot of miles on them, so glad to have another comfy pair coming

Can get the engineered garments for less than retail besides stockx or goat? Anybody know, I keep missing the deals for these

Back
Top Bottom