ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol ADC customer service who processed our creams, u da real MVP

left 2018 right 2016

0C68B141-E20F-4F8C-801F-8B197E38A419.jpeg

Same size in both? I have both same size and it felt like the 2018's were slightly shorter/tighter than the OGs.

Same size in both? I have both same size and it felt like the 2018's were slightly shorter/tighter than the OGs.

same size in both. The 2016 pair is more roomy for certain. Your observations align with mine , tighter and shorter. IMHO i could not do TTS or my 3.0 sizing in these new creams.

it's so nice to see creams brand new. I dont mind the minute differences in the lace tip color, torsion color, and knit at all.

2018 creams are definitely tighter than my original creams and tighter than my core black 1.0s. It's a fact. Others on here don't seem to mind I guess and maybe like the snug fit , but for me personally I can't fit in my normal size anymore (12) without it being uncomfortable, and now I'm unlucky size 12.5 (thank goodness resell is below retail)

2018 creams are definitely tighter than my original creams and tighter than my core black 1.0s. It's a fact. Others on here don't seem to mind I guess and maybe like the snug fit , but for me personally I can't fit in my normal size anymore (12) without it being uncomfortable, and now I'm unlucky size 12.5 (thank goodness resell is below retail)
Just take insoles out.

Third time is a charm. Waited on the phone for a half hour to have Ed tell me they are not doing any adjustments for any orders placed before Thanksgiving. Went on the chat and Irene told me the same thing. Then I spoke with Harvey Kim and they did it for me.

Told them I had a friend who placed an order on 11/21 and was able to have a 30% off coupon applied today. They asked me for their order number, which I didn't have, then their full name, which I didn't have either. I then scrolled through this thread and saw there was a case number at the bottom of primitiveflesh's email photo in here. I told them I don't want to give out their order number or name, but I can provide their case number which is 10123996. I provided that and they told me they would use the CYBER2018 coupon as a 1 time 30% off for me as a courtesy.

So you need proof if you are going to ask for a price adjustment, so they can actually look it up and verify that it happened. So please use primitiveflesh's case number or mine which is Case Number:15350378.

Let me know if this helps.

Bumping this for anyone who has been unsuccessful so far. They would not help me with a price adjustment until I provided proof that they gave a price adjustment to a cream order from 11/21. Use the case numbers and it should work.

Got the customer service to do the price adjustment on the first try, maybe because the rep was Filipino as well :lol:

Thing is, I have to wait for my pair to come and then call back with my case number to get my partial refund.

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Got it with the 4th rep, ended up using the case numbers above and basically forcing their hand. Waiting for the email confirmation.

So no email gang $65 was just credited to my acc making my creams $152

They adjusted me last night.

Really takes away the saltiness of people eating in store for $109 haha

Really takes away the saltiness of people eating in store for $109 haha

i thought about it , and the closest store was 1hr away that was honoring the 40% on cream... on thanksgiving eve no less which was a mad house. Probably would have taken me 3-4 hours round trip. I'll take 30% sitting on my couch any day over the above haha.

i thought about it , and the closest store was 1hr away that was honoring the 40% on cream... on thanksgiving eve no less which was a mad house. Probably would have taken me 3-4 hours round trip. I'll take 30% sitting on my couch any day over the above haha.
This...and my store was in a downtown. Add parking and all...definitely win out this way.

Unless the size doesn't fit lol.

Received my .5 size up pairs from ADC and my tts pair from sneaker politics today. The tts pair is honestly doable imo and feels a hair looser than how my regular 1.0's felt. Still gonna rock the .5 size up and get rid of this pair.

GOAT/StockX being a little more stingy on the 1.0 OG. Might be an indication on the stock numbers come this weekend.

ugh...what a surprise, more sizing issues with Adidas. :rolleyes

My 14 better fit, because I don't have the desire to go through all the trouble to swap for a 15.

I already sent my pair back, take the $11 loss (for shipping back) and see if I can cop for lower.

Back
Top Bottom