ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's still cyber monday on the site technically =P . I kid... the gold medals will go on discount surely or wait til Christmas sales, and maybe ADC will do another walk in 40% off.

Yeah, I’m bound to get a pair for the low one way or another lol.

Discounted creams from adc came.

8F731CA4-4ECF-4FAC-93E7-C1D0BFB0E4A5.jpeg

Argh, I've been trying to get the discount applied to this messed up pair I received but 4 different chats and 1 phone call have all yielded just a 20% code for a future order. My options are keep this messed up B grade pair or return and go through GOAT. I'd keep this pair for 40% off just to not have to deal with this crap. Actually i can't even return them yet because their return site is down at the moment. Adidas customer service is not very good.

Just try later guys, I think it depends which call center you get routed to. The CS reps answering the phones don’t have authority to give discounts on their own, their supervisors do. My guess is some supervisors are allowing discounts and some are not so try at a different time

hmm... current CSR is playing games with me, she's playing hard to get...

Update: She ended up giving a 20% discount code to use on my next order (with every exclusion you can imagine)...

Attempt #4: Was a success, confirmation email received. Only took me 2 hours

Last edited:
Did you guys also try the reference number from a few pages back? Might help with a stubborn sally

Did you guys also try the reference number from a few pages back? Might help with a stubborn sally
yup... they said "It shows here that it has been a back order. And there isn't any price match that has been processed to the account."

To those having trouble perhaps try keeping the request generic.

All I said, could I please request a price adjustment for my previous order (order number) of the 30% cyber monday (code).

Short and simple

Anyone tried it on the Sesame they ordered on ADC? I tried but the CSR said the code is only good for 1 transaction

Back
Top Bottom