ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know how the ultra boost 19 is going to fit size wise? In 2.0 im an 11, in 3.0 10.5, in 1.0 og rerelease 11.5. Im thinking in these either 10.5 or 11 but can't decide

Any other sites with an active promo code and the O.G.'s in stock? Kinda kicking myself for not just pulling the trigger earlier on Bodega. BNTL under retail. I'm trippin.

I was hoping I am one of the few who like the 19's so that it will be easier for me to acquire. I'm going to wait till 2019 and for other colors anyway.

Does anyone know how the ultra boost 19 is going to fit size wise? In 2.0 im an 11, in 3.0 10.5, in 1.0 og rerelease 11.5. Im thinking in these either 10.5 or 11 but can't decide

Tell you if I get them lol.... but seriously, no one can answer that yet.

Is Ultraboost not intended for heavy set people?

The Concrete Vol. 2 remains the most comfortable boost shoe I've owned. Pioneers Vol. 1s could be off a bit.

Anyone else still waiting on ADC to ship the OG’s since 12/1...this some bullllllllllshh

Geez smh. Someone in the NB thread just got shipping info for the Kith collab from 4 weeks ago. Idk what’s going on with these retailers. They can’t be THAT backed up.

Geez smh. Someone in the NB thread just got shipping info for the Kith collab from 4 weeks ago. Idk what’s going on with these retailers. They can’t be THAT backed up.

Yeah I spoke with two reps, one said they had a lot of orders over Black Friday and whatnot, but I ordered some slides and got that in 3 days. Second rep said fedex is waiting for the package...bs, so am I! Lol

Ducf0r9VYAAgOHd.jpg:large

what a great time to cop ultraboost (price-wise)

btw those ultraboost OG 19 look ugly and weird af, i guess to each their own. its a no-no until i see some other colorways

Try for FoGs instead and throw the 19s in the trash with the ST, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0

Can’t fool me.

LOL no half sizes!!!!
Garbage

no half sizes. I got an 11 and will report back on sizing. 3.0 i wear a 10.5, 2.0 an 11, in 4.0 I have two pairs in 11, tried a 10.5 on and was just a little snug so went with 11. human race nmd and nmd r1 pk im a 10.5. Will report back!

Back
Top Bottom