ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“We ruined a 1.0 OG.
Took away all the upper cushioning. Eliminated parts. Removed half sizes.
Talked to 4000 creators who came up with this design that looks like an uncushioned ST with a spreadsheet on top.”

Going on nothing but visuals, my initial guess is that these will require sizing down a .5 size.

Read on twitter these are made with speedfactory machines and thus no half sizes.
Guess I won't be copping without trying them on In store. I need my 12.5.

And don't the speedfactories fit narrow as hell? This is not the news I wanted.

Guess I won't be copping without trying them on In store. I need my 12.5.

And don't the speedfactories fit narrow as hell? This is not the news I wanted.
Sppedfactory for me fit narrow and long. Not a recommended shoe for wide footers. Maybe by the February release they’ll have machines that can run half sizes?

I don't think they intend to have US half sizes. probably much, much faster to produce these UB 19 in the speed factory way in addition to stripping down they way the upper is made.

I don't think they intend to have US half sizes. probably much, much faster to produce these UB 19 in the speed factory way in addition to stripping down they way the upper is made.
True. Speedfactory been out awhile now and still no half sizes.

I highly doubt they're going to keep UB19 at only whole sizes.

But I also won't be all that surprised if they do, since adidas hasn't made a decent decision in over a year. :lol:

If they start making half sizes and have to reconfigure some machine that makes these... I bet a 12/15 pair will fit different than a pair released in 2019... I bet $3.

So how should we size when there’s no half sizes? Is it similar to let’s say, a presto, where .5 down is basically a TTS-like fit?

Back
Top Bottom