ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
75745E12-3F9E-4DA2-8F32-5B67A1CAD8DB.jpeg

Man i am really loving these OG boosts... cant believe i slept on them when they were sitting when they first dropped...smh

Not really , they had gold and bronze medal ubs and those 3m ish silver medal ones

Was there looking for creams originally but those were sold out
Creams did restock last couple days few online spots. Svd might still have some

UB19’s gonna hit clearance right? The Multi CW is growing on me and prob gonna grab them at some point

Also can anybody chime in on sizing compared to 1.0s?

Scooped creams off ADC this morning there’s a decent amount of sz’s Still left. There’s 6.5,7.5,8,9-12,13,and 14. A few weeks back I called a while back before I placed an order to make sure they would honor the 30% off code and dude was cool enough to attach the case number to my account and agreed it would be honored after I make the purchase. The shoes sold out at the time but yesterday I saw someone mention a restock and hopped on it. Called up and they said once I receive shipping I’ll be locked in for 150

damn I already like 2019 more than 2018 now

nite jogger

more 700's

zx4000 4d

potential good 1.0 colorways such as ash purple release and none of that cream pseudo hype

creams sold out on ADC? cant seem to find them.

I'm tempted to buy a second pair to stock. I never double but after wearing my pair for two weeks on vacation they're now my favorite UBs.

EDIT: nvm, found them

Back
Top Bottom