ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams did restock last couple days few online spots. Svd might still have some
Yeah,
I had a adidas merchandise credit of $200 and wanted creams originally

Damn should have waited a few hours, just saw they’re online now, oh well, og purps are a good pickup as well

Yeah,
I had a adidas merchandise credit of $200 and wanted creams originally

Damn should have waited a few hours, just saw they’re online now, oh well, og purps are a good pickup as well

Did you get the OGs on adc?

damn I already like 2019 more than 2018 now

nite jogger

more 700's

zx4000 4d

potential good 1.0 colorways such as ash purple release and none of that cream pseudo hype
Feeling the Nite Joggers and the Samba RMs. Too much good stuff coming this year.

9B22FF55-7EFA-4BE8-BD93-4006BCB4003C.png
Would be dope if it’s still 2016.

just buy the creams too.

or you'll regret it.
Agreed
But my broke *** can’t be spending $400 in 2 days lmao

This adidas gift card for 200 I had was because my goretex city sock nmds were defective when I bought them from sns a few months ago, I contacted adidas because obviously sns couldn’t do anything and had to wait like a month after adidas received my shoes to get the credit

Damn I really wanted creams but IMO og purps will get more wear out of me ( I love black shoes)

Any runners in here recommend the ultra boost / any boost for long distance jogging / marathon? Or which shoes would you recommend?

Any runners in here recommend the ultra boost / any boost for long distance jogging / marathon? Or which shoes would you recommend?
I like the plush cushion of the UB, but they feel way too heavy for running. Even with them being marketed as running shoes. I use the Boston 7 for running.

I personally wouldn’t recommend any Nike or Adidas shoes for distance running. I heard the Nike Pegasus 35 Turbo has been getting some good reviews, but I can’t speak personally on those.

Stick to Brooks, Saucony, ASICS, or Hoka if your focus is on distance/marathon running IMO.

I personally wouldn’t recommend any Nike or Adidas shoes for distance running. I heard the Nike Pegasus 35 Turbo has been getting some good reviews, but I can’t speak personally on those.

Stick to Brooks, Saucony, ASICS, or Hoka if your focus is on distance/marathon running IMO.
I second Brooks. ran in them exclusively when I did cross country and track in high school.

i've done many miles in ub's. avoid over/underpronation. i'm conscious of keeping a neutral profile and erect posture running in boost. strictly for pavement.

how wack would it look to wear this with ultra boost?

0on748-WJWE.png

I don't have too many nike sneakers but I love cav empt

What site can I find any version of the core black UB in a 9.5? Looking for the $100 range if possible. I know a few colors touched that range but can't remember if CBs did and which sites they were. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom