ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped the green from undftd. Had to swing by my wife’s office on 42nd st so I walked to adidas 5th ave and got a wristband and waited in line for 20-30 minutes and snagged the black pair in my size. Looked to still have pairs left. All the apparel and accessories were sold out tho except the football jersey.

67E04FB4-5115-47D4-9722-41B2758B5582.jpeg

Copped the green from undftd. Had to swing by my wife’s office on 42nd st so I walked to adidas 5th ave and got a wristband and waited in line for 20-30 minutes and snagged the black pair in my size. Looked to still have pairs left. All the apparel and accessories were sold out tho except the football jersey.

Was this just now? Damn now I’m regretting not going.

Damn those look cleannn in that picture!

Around 3, everyone was going for the black pair and since it’s 1 pair per person, I’m sure there were a lot of leftover greens

Thanks man... I hit the greens on hanon... I wanted the black pair but probably will be cheaper to buy on StockX in a couple weeks then trekking into the city

I don’t know, the bape dame dropped down a lot. I grabbed a pair from online and they fit too tight for ball. Casually would be ok with some thin socks but when I ball, I like a little more room and also wear thicker socks.

With that said, seeing both in hand, i like the green pair more. Same thing for the bape nmd, the green > black. But the NMD > UB for the bape collab execution.

I don’t know, the bape dame dropped down a lot. I grabbed a pair from online and they fit too tight for ball. Casually would be ok with some thin socks but when I ball, I like a little more room and also wear thicker socks.

With that said, seeing both in hand, i like the green pair more. Same thing for the bape nmd, the green > black. But the NMD > UB for the bape collab execution.

You recommend going a half size up then for the UB?

Should I pay the around $400 these are going for now or y’all think prices dipping?

I think these will definitely dip between Monday-Thursday due to seller wars. I think low 300’s will be achievable. Size 13 could be around $350 given it’s usually a more limited size.

You recommend going a half size up then for the UB?

I haven’t tried them on yet because I’m still out running around doing last minute errands before my flight. I ordered the green pair from undftd in my true size (UB 3.0 size). The black pair I got half size up (my UB 1.0 size). I’m not sure which model this fits more like.

vinotwofour vinotwofour heyyyy nice b what number were you?

Same story for me. Only had shoes and jerseys. Guess I should have went in am

40A8579E-EEBA-46D2-B2AB-8CA016D26106.jpeg

C11565EC-4BF1-42A1-9AAF-44E1C57AF456.jpeg

#62, I was looking for you but you were probably like way ahead.

I haven’t tried them on yet because I’m still out running around doing last minute errands before my flight. I ordered the green pair from undftd in my true size (UB 3.0 size). The black pair I got half size up (my UB 1.0 size). I’m not sure which model this fits more like.

#62, I was looking for you but you were probably like way ahead.

Since you have both TTS and a half size up, I can’t wait to hear how they fit you.

Back
Top Bottom