ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't wait if you're trying to grab a black pair. Green will most likely dip since it was much easier to get, but black was a lot more exclusive so you may be better off buying from a kid who needs the funds for potential Travis 1s tomorrow

I wouldn't wait if you're trying to grab a black pair. Green will most likely dip since it was much easier to get, but black was a lot more exclusive so you may be better off buying from a kid who needs the funds for potential Travis 1s tomorrow

Thank god i think the black pair weak. I need that green one

I haven’t tried them on yet because I’m still out running around doing last minute errands before my flight. I ordered the green pair from undftd in my true size (UB 3.0 size). The black pair I got half size up (my UB 1.0 size). I’m not sure which model this fits more like.

#62, I was looking for you but you were probably like way ahead.

oh damn you were right there. I was 57

normally id agree that prices will dip, but I think these are alot more limited than we’ve seen recently, so im not sold the resell value will follow the same normal pattern.

Prices may rise today a few bucks due to hype and excitement. When everyone has their Adidas pairs delivered and in hand next week, plus pickups from the boutiques, the market will take a hit as it usually does as sellers compete for a quick sale.

I may be wrong though.

I think late this week into early next week will be the sweet spot.

My 'lowballs' (both of which are more than $50 over ADC plus tax) for both are in.

every once in a while theres an anomaly where the shoe only trends up even when people get their retail pairs in.

I had a bid in last night for $280 when the highest bid was $290 and lowest ask was $300. After this mornings drop, those low asks got eaten up quickly and before I knew it, the lowest ask was $395.

lol how desperate am I... just went in and asked my wife to bring the kids to the Quarter and head to Politics with me tomorrow for Shake Back Sunday so I can try to get the BAPE's.

It's worked before with the OW's!

Still not sure how my 9 year-old son and 8-year-old daughter (thank god he's a size 8 and she can pull off a size 4 -- they require you to be able to fit in a size 4 to participate...) would even know what to ask for or how to pay if they won.

After seeing the in-hand photos I'm not disappointed at all in missing out on the Bape UBs. Pattern looks much more jagged than in the ADC glamour shots. Money saved :nthat:

Probably why they didn’t use primeknit on the NMDs. I don’t think it’s terrible but it does have a little ‘knitted by someone’s grandma’ feel to them. At the same time I’d much rather the primeknit used than using nylon and then printing on them.

I like both the black and camo pairs but I realistically can't keep two $250 shoes when other stuff are dropping this month. Thankfully hit the camo pair in my size.

I've used crep and repel, it works if its like light rain for like 1-2 uses and then it starts getting soaked again. Also since some UB's have holes in the toebox, water/rain will still get in.

as for dirt/stains, its only does it for a little bit. Doesn't work as well on all white primeknit, you can still get scuffs and whatnot

CF9D7F9C-4DB1-427C-B648-1B2C530EF0F5.jpeg

Think ima do this as well, and if I get tired of them
Just peel them off

Back
Top Bottom