ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was on the fence on these until I saw your pic. These starks available anywhere in a 12?

Honestly? No idea. I had to go to Hanon on release day just to get my 11. There have been re-stocks and random stocks, but I just didn't wanna take a chance, cuz these things are gonna be even better beaters than my triple grays.

Weird. Keeps sayingnin stock for me, but I haven't actually tried to ATC or checkout.

Last edited:
Yeah they have 8.5, 9, & 11
I double checked right before posting the link. But it does appear stock updated and they are down to 3 sizes. Weird stuff. It sat on Hibbets for a while (2 days since the restock). Unless my webpage just wasn't accurately updating.

Sorry about that man.

I double checked right before posting the link. But it does appear stock updated and they are down to 3 sizes. Weird stuff. It sat on Hibbets for a while (2 days since the restock). Unless my webpage just wasn't accurately updating.

Sorry about that man.

No worries appreciate the help. I shouldn’t have waited so long. I’ll be on the look out for a 12 im hoping will turn up

Man I'm so glad that I was able to walk into the mall.... on a Tuesday.....and cop pairs that I want! I was also able to use mil disco.... $155.88 a pair.

20190326_235216.jpg
20190326_234613.jpg

I’ve been unplugged from sneakers for awhile but I saw these at the adidas store at the Orlando premium outlets. I’m actually feeling them both but to rich for my blood even at outlet prices.
EB44403E-DE3D-4491-A5C7-ACC78685C96F.jpeg
BC7F4229-B52D-4D99-BBB5-79148BB9B668.jpeg

Hadn't seen those Rivalrys before - repped. When they hit discount I'll definitely grab them.

Early access Targaryens came yesterday from ADC. Looks like someone was unhappy I had access :rolleyes

20190326_174011.jpg

Shipping box was perfectly fine.

Today:

20190327_130104.jpg

Any tips for keeping ub from getting stinky?

Keep your feet dry; it smells because feet bacteria eat feet sweat. Buy better absorbent socks, change your socks during the day (bring an extra pair to work), and dry your feet before you put your socks on.

Keep your shoes dry; don't store your shoes right after you've worn them, especially in the closet or in the dark. Let them dry out (in the sun) for a day.

the red ones are more fire than i thought...especially if thos gold flecks in the knit sparkle in the light...

Mine came today, and they absolutely do. Basically anything that looks white in pics is actually a gold metallic thread. They're fantastic. I was a little disappointed in not getting the Huangs last month, because I really wanted red UBs, but these are phenomenal.

Any tips for keeping ub from getting stinky?

d_CE_OdorX_FootSneaker_SprayPowder_front_1440x1440.png

Use it on your bare feet after you shower, not on your socks/shoes. It's your feet that stink, not your UBs.

Last edited:
Keep your feet dry; it smells because feet bacteria eat feet sweat. Buy better absorbent socks, change your socks during the day (bring an extra pair to work), and dry your feet before you put your socks on.

Keep your shoes dry; don't store your shoes right after you've worn them, especially in the closet or in the dark. Let them dry out (in the sun) for a day.
Stance socks

In addition to keeping good hygiene (I also use lotrimin foot spray + moisture wicking socks), I spray Lysol after every wear and let it air out.. I don’t know anyone else that does it but me lol

672F4B56-331B-4BEF-BDE8-63BF99D28A6D.png

Back
Top Bottom