ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone's insoles on the GOTs really loose? I know UBs this is typical the case, but right out the box for my Starks both insoles are practically falling out...

Yeah...that's what I was trying to get at :lol:

The only thing that I could find was the tongue tab. It has a scaled armor pattern to it.

ksteezy ksteezy Case Case Just curious, what is it about the NW pair that makes them your favorite?

I felt like the Stark and NW pair were the only pairs out of the pack that actually looked like something special instead of a GR color..And then when it came down to picking between the two I just felt the NW pair was the cleaner pair..And I really liked how they went with the black on the heel/cage and the bright white contrast on the toe box..Plus the knit reminds me of "snow" on a tv and Jon Snow was the commander of the Night's Watch and I thought that a cool touch (which I'm 100% sure I'm the only one making that connection)

No, you're not. The two biggest turn offs for me: the white outsole and the white fuse on the toe box.

Thinking outside of shoes...Jon Snow's watch has ended, the Watch itself has been decimated. Oh but who am I kidding...I'm 3/4 deep, I'll end up with the NW too. :lol: No use for the women's pairs, as I wear a 14.

Just found these EQT 91-17 at Marshall's for $60. Fit awesome, and so much boost! Rock and #$%^in roll!

YwI9Di3.jpg

76572737-D2C4-459A-AB11-A5E2282D3AA2.jpeg

Still a lot of sizes in my local foot locker, although not fsr. I wanted a 9 in white walkers but had to settle for the last 9.5.

Went to Adidas Water Tower and the guy said they did not get in the Starks or the Targayens and are not getting them. Weak.

Back
Top Bottom