ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
26FEC39F-9153-4D01-9E1F-44EA06BAD833.jpeg

Woodstock’s finally showed up. :pimp:

Are these all cooked up??

Wait so early access pairs finally popped up for everyone this morning? Damn. When I checked right at 7 it didn’t show anything in stock. Lame. I really wanted these. Oh well. I’ll put a bid for retail. Days of me paying resell for UB is over. Way too many other options out there.

I don't know what time they went live, but I was randomly checking my phone and app at like 12pm est and they were just right there in FSR. Checked out my 8.5 and could've went back to copped more it seems (it let me cart and attempt checkout again)

Wow I’m dumb. I didn’t even bother to check after that. I went for the obsidians first on SNKRS and then checked my adidas app 2 minutes later. I just figured they sold out right away. :stoneface:

I don't know what time they went live, but I was randomly checking my phone and app at like 12pm est and they were just right there in FSR. Checked out my 8.5 and could've went back to copped more it seems (it let me cart and attempt checkout again)
Yeah, last night was just seeing how far I could take that glitch on the app. They also honored the promo code I used and got them at discount. Them graying out the sizes right after that made me think they caught on and disabled stock.

Also, seeing that even they were advertising on the product page itself that you’d be able to get it with the promo, made me think they made a lot of pairs and were using anything to move more pairs.

So I thought nothing of this morning’s drop. Then they flipped the script and made them excluded from promo. Guess enough people changed their mind about them as well.

Blah, on to the next I suppose. Bad release or strategy or whatever you you want to call it by Adidas on this one. Yet I got a 48 hours early access for some 4Ds smh. On to the next release of whatever

upload_2019-8-31_19-25-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-31_19-24-29.png
    upload_2019-8-31_19-24-29.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 13
I passed on the UWs because I thought they were ugly as hell; I didn't even know they were giving out early access. Might've been good to have to try to flip considering the absurd StockX asks, but oh well, whatever. Hope those who'll actually wear 'em got them!

If anyone has a 12 or 11.5 in the UWs that they don’t want I’d be happy to buy them off you. Super bummed I missed out on these

My first (and prolly only) pair of the UB 19s were the consortium release, blue and gold. They're freaking beautiful, and crazy comfy.

Back
Top Bottom