ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve got every consortium UB from the Hypebeast up to the white version of the NK. If these indeed are Con exclusives, this will be where I get off that bus. I like them (and hope they get an actual release), but not enough to chase after them like that.

A735ABBC-F9EA-45D3-BF6B-68BA4A31E2FD.png

No to the 19's? That'll be the back up triple black pair for me. Still got vantas on ice too but thinking I should just sell them.

Wouldn't sell the Vanta's, personally. They're sweet. I wear mine a lot, and they hold up well.

My Undefeated blacks, otoh, are still in the box. Been thinking about letting em go.

No to the 19's? That'll be the back up triple black pair for me. Still got vantas on ice too but thinking I should just sell them.
I have not tried the 19's yet. I might like the black Undefeated's more than the original 1.0's. The toeguard and the neoprene tongue sets it apart for me.

Wouldn't sell the Vanta's, personally. They're sweet. I wear mine a lot, and they hold up well.

My Undefeated blacks, otoh, are still in the box. Been thinking about letting em go.
was just so let down with the lack of primeknit. kinda really bothers me. not sure I'll ever prefer to wear them over other black shoes I have, though it would be nice to have a non knit black shoe for weather purposes (on the flip side of that coin though, who is wearing suede in inclement weather?)

Is anybody here by chance selling a pair of 3d runners on goat. Me and this dude keep going back and forth lol wish we could talk direct on there

Back
Top Bottom