ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas.com

SAVENOW

15% OFF $99 20% OFF $100 30% OFF $200+-

Time to order those SIGNALS.

It's cheaper to spend $200 than it was to just get the shoe,
$180 only for shoe is $36 off
$200 is $60 off

That's fire :pimp:

Lol ADC manufacturing hype for a GR shoe back in the day.

If they are aware of what is hype and what is not, boggles my mind they went through 4 iterations when they could’ve been selling 1.0s this whole time.

just re-release turtle doves if you want to shake things up.

Lol ADC manufacturing hype for a GR shoe back in the day.

If they are aware of what is hype and what is not, boggles my mind they went through 4 iterations when they could’ve been selling 1.0s this whole time.

just re-release turtle doves if you want to shake things up.
I've been saying this for a long time. They should take a page out of Nike's playbook, and treat these like the Air Max 90s and 95. Release a couple sought after original colors and then a few new colors every year.

I've been saying this for a long time. They should take a page out of Nike's playbook, and treat these like the Air Max 90s and 95. Release a couple sought after original colors and then a few new colors every year.
Not quite sure what their mission statement is in regards to their market share in streetwear/lifestyle presence as each branch (originals, running, terrex,basketball, etc) has their own agendas. There’s no fluidity amongst each branch

difference with Nike is they make product that’s technologically advanced but also stylish and wearable so it checks more boxes. Plus they know their market and collaborate the correct companies/celebrities/athletes in each branch so you are not boxed to one branch ideology.

ultra boost checked those boxes but they still ran with that it’s a running shoe marketing campaign when it was quite obvious from the jump most of the consumers weren’t using them for running.

kinda sucks they're using the same style codes. if you try hunting some OG pairs on suckX you're probably gonna end up with a retro.

kinda sucks they're using the same style codes. if you try hunting some OG pairs on suckX you're probably gonna end up with a retro.
Which is a win. Nipples on da OG<<<<Continental Sole

yankee problems getting to decide whether or not you want to cop, not even releasing the retros in europe :'(

2nd fecking time after the 2.0 TW rerelease not coming here either

yankee problems getting to decide whether or not you want to cop, not even releasing the retros in europe :'(

2nd fecking time after the 2.0 TW rerelease not coming here either
I saw eBay sellers in Russia and Taiwan that have these. Maybe you will see news soon.

Need a pair of white UB. Torn between 4.0 or 1.0 coming out

4.0s are great and can probably be had under retail in your size but I don’t think Adidas is going to flood the market with 1.0s, so you’ll probably have to pay retail for those. I’d say, it depends on how much you’re willing to spend.

Do you guys know if we can enter adidas raffle multiple times using different accounts with the same billing and shipping address or will they flag you down?

Back
Top Bottom