ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean the I-5923 or whatever :rofl:

adidas was going hard after a lot of icons (Drake, OBJ, there's another big Nike name that slips my mind right now) and when a lot (all) of them fell through, they had nothing new/exciting to bring to market. Just had to keep dropping UBs and NMDs and 350s. Kanye was like the rocket ship and then they ran out of fuel. adidas has a huge issue too with focusing too much on designing lifestyle shoes. There isn't a story behind a lifestyle shoe. Athletes are huge parts of the story. Stan Smith, Superstar, hell nobody cared about Boost until Kanye wore it. There's no athlete/icon behind NMD, Deerupt, Propheres, Nite Joggers, many others... shoes that didn't have history behind them (ex. Trae Young dropped 47 in these, Tyler the Creator wore these when performing at the Grammys, etc.). When Kanye was the culture, they springboarded to relevancy but when Kanye had his issues near the end of 2016 that was the beginning of the bell curve heading downward.
That just shows people are sheep imo

Trying to clean some of my pk nmds. What methods do you guys use? I heard washing machine works but wanted to make sure. Also oil based sharpie for the boost? Thanks all!
Yea just toss them in the wash. Make sure it’s on COLD, never Hot.
Don’t dry them, just leave them to air dry.
If it’s a White based sneaker or lighter color just get a bottle of shout with a sprayer and mist them, let them sit for at least an hour and then toss them in. No need to put them in a bag or case, just remove the laces and toss them in with a load of clothes, never by themselves. Washing them alone will cause more toe folds, washing them with a load keeps them better preserved. I just washed an all white pair of AM90’s, they look brand new right now.

wore these all dai, nee go to's, felt so good I forgot they were on

zk.jpg
Just bought these too. They look super nice.

How's the ankle opening tho? The triple black 4.0s and retro 3m 1.0s were pretty tight for me around the ankle.
My bad. I was talking about the ankle opening isn’t that bad. I was surprised. I didn’t have to fight to get them on.

I got caught up in the Chalk hype during the original drop in 2016 or 2017, whichever it was. Ran down to the Champs store and paid MSRP (this is back when I had a 30% adi discount). They look good in pics but on foot/in hand I think they aren't that great. Look like some senior citizen boosts tbh. Sold mine on eBay a year or so later for like $300 used.

Back
Top Bottom