ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone ID a model for me? I’m guessing it came out in April or around that time. They have a circle on the tongues, and also it has elastic bands underneath the laces ala the Barkley’s. Trying to get pics but only see it on this foreign IG.

Can someone ID a model for me? I’m guessing it came out in April or around that time. They have a circle on the tongues, and also it has elastic bands underneath the laces ala the Barkley’s. Trying to get pics but only see it on this foreign IG.
Screen shot the picture from IG and post.

Screen shot the picture from IG and post.

It’s these right here, need help on these asap!
CBD2740D-B263-4E08-A419-F1781AF95042.jpeg

I checked out the niteball in detail, and easy pass lol.

How do you guys feel about jet boost vs ultra boost?

Anyone have ZX 5K boost? Thoughts? How’s comfort compared to other boost models?

Anyone have ZX 5K boost? Thoughts? How’s comfort compared to other boost models?
Didn’t even know that was a thing, jet boost. What model is it on?

only other pair i think that has it would be the X9000L4, but from whats leaked, the new UB23 should have light boost which hope is a lighter weight than what we have now

There’s a ZX 22 model with it also. I’m just now taking the deep dive into boost but is it just glorified foam midsole? Like the marketing for Nike air back in the day but they still felt like shoes lol…

I’m sure this has been asked before, but is there any legit & lasting way of painting boost black (or white if you want to try and restore yellowed boost)? I’ve got some 3.0 multicolors that are 5 years old and show it. I’m planning on selling them unless I can find a legit & enduring option to color the boost black.

Thanks

ACC62BA6-ACDE-4FA3-9699-DACF535C73E7.jpeg
AA29B181-ED8A-4F70-8B41-C4C9874A0611.jpeg
1D895DB6-5FA2-439B-AAA3-1732F36D1440.jpeg
368DB1A2-3048-4DA2-BF32-8FD99A017615.jpeg
BA876B9F-153A-471A-846F-575ED7DCFF7C.jpeg

I never tried it but a lot of people in here always mentioned using an oil based sharpie.
but that would be to make them look white again. I don’t know about painting it black.

I’ve done the paint pen/sharpie thing, which lasted a few wear, but it definitely isn’/wasn’t permanent.

I got a pair of ZX 5Ks and if it helps at all they are by Far the MOST COMFORTABLE pair of shoes Ive EVER owned. The ZX 22s are a close close 2nd for me. Both look a lil bulky but Ima past worrying about how they look TBH.
Got BOTH at Outlet with 50% off FWIW

I got a pair of ZX 5Ks and if it helps at all they are by Far the MOST COMFORTABLE pair of shoes Ive EVER owned. The ZX 22s are a close close 2nd for me. Both look a lil bulky but Ima past worrying about how they look TBH.
Got BOTH at Outlet with 50% off FWIW

I really want the Kawasaki ZX 5K and hearing your review, gave me confidence to actually hunt and pull trigger. Thank you. Do both those models fit TTS?

Back
Top Bottom