ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I realize that the "creams" are the talk of the tread for today, but anyone know where I can pick up the silver ltd in a sz. 11? I held out to long on FNL and now they only have the smaller sizes. 

ugh can cop yeezys but no chalk boosts.
mean.gif

Anyone know of any deals for Pure Boosts? Colorway doesn't matter, I'm in a parade and the shoes will be spray painted gold anyway. In the past I've always just used a pair of beater Jordans but my feet would kill me. Boost would be like heaven.

Last edited:
Sup guys, been creepin for a sec and had to get in on this... can't believe villa only stocked down to an 8.5 and i'm an 8.. small *** feet struggles man. got up at 7am pst for this **** and that adidas online captcha was buggin... by the time i realized adidas running tweeted a working link (and that it dropped at like 6:30am) the site wouldn't let me check out.

if anyone knows of any nyc shops stock on this i'd appreciate the info!

Woke up to a villa shipping email. God is good, rams won yesterday and got the creams today. Hope everyone else eats today!

Anybody get an ADC shipping e-mail yet?

Nope. Waiting on mine. Ordered at 6:21 am.

Injured my back snowboarding yesterday and was up in pain this am. Blessing in disguise since I got the early heads up from this thread.

Always good looking out from peeps here. Appreciate it. Now waiting on this damn shipping.

Back
Top Bottom