ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone tell me what were the grey ultra boost models? were there 2 or 3 different greys in the mens shoe? Any idea of the timeline on each would be a great help thanks.

Do you guys think the Chalk will be restocking or releasing at more sites/stores? Don't know if I should pay resell price

Do you guys think the Chalk will be restocking or releasing at more sites/stores? Don't know if I should pay resell price
After the new year. Confirmed by calls to adidas store and twitter sneakerheads with plugs.

Anyone from SoCal who order trough ADC has a shipping delay?

I'm from SF and I got that same FedEx delay message. I got my ADC shipping confirmation last night but the tracking still hasn't progressed beyond "label created", so maybe the process really is being slowed by the snow. It's not definite though, so hopefully things can ship on time.

Same delay on mine coming to LA....

Can anyone tell me what were the grey ultra boost models? were there 2 or 3 different greys in the mens shoe? Any idea of the timeline on each would be a great help thanks.
S77510: Men's Wool Grey

S77515: Women's Wool Grey

S77517: Men's Silver LTD

I believe Silvers came first, then the Wools. Not sure on rest of the timeline but searching "ultra boost" on any of the sneaker sites should give you what you need.

I believe Silvers came first, then the Wools. Not sure on rest of the timeline but searching "ultra boost" on any of the sneaker sites should give you what you need.
Wools then silvers. Product IDs show the order

The only ones I know of are:

-- Grey Wools, S77510
-- Silver Metallic LTD, S77517

As to when they released, as far as I know, it was Fall 2015 for S77517 and approx. August for S77510.

Just copped the us 11 creams from oneness, adidas running germany tweeted that these wont release over here so I had to order from the US. 45$ shipping though... but still happy I copped

you sure those were the creams? From what I remember Oneness only had the triple whites.

Edit: sorry looks liek you already got it taken care of. Oneness :smh:

Last edited:

Wools then silvers. Product IDs show the order
Pretty sure you're wrong on both accounts, check the dates on both these posts: http://hypebeast.com/search?s=ultra+boost+silver

Here's a full list of product ids (including unreleased colorways in bold), they are not numbered by date of release:
AF5140: Women's Green "Wave"

AF5141: Women's Black "Wave"

AF5142: Women's White "Wave"

AF5756: Sneakersnstuff Collab

AF5825: KVA Navy/Red

AF5826: J&D White

AF5836: Men's Burgundy

AF5837: Men's Base Green/Olive 

AF6219: Grey/Orange Kolor

AF6436: Women's Stella Dark Blue/Lavender

AQ1549: Porsche Design Sports (PDS Tune) Black

AQ1595: Porsche Design Sports (PDS Tune)  Blue

AQ4004: Men's Black "Wave"

AQ4005: Men's Green "Wave"

AQ4006: Men's Red "Wave"

AQ4007: Men's White "Wave"

AQ5166: Women's Orange/Pink "Wave"

AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe
AQ5559: Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite

AQ5560: "MET"?

AQ5561: 3M

AQ8257: Hypebeast Collab

B25117: Women's Stella Brown

B27171: Men's OG Black/Purple

B27172: Women's OG Black/Purple

B34027: Women's Stella Grey/Pink

B34048: Men's Royal Blue

B34050: Men's Solar Red

B34051: Women's Flash Pink

B34053: Women's Flash Orange

S74545: KVA Black/Green

S77413: Men's Solar Orange

S77414: Men's Solar Yellow
S77415: Collegiate Navy
S77416: Men's Triple White
S77417: Men's Core Black

S77419: White/Green Kolor

S77512: Women's Frozen Yellow

S77513: Women's Triple White

S77514: Women's Core Black

S77516: Men's Core Black Wool

S77740: Women's Ash Purple

S78705: J&D Black

S81678: Women's Stella Raven

S82792: Women's Stella Red
The PIDs numbering likely has more to do with when the samples were first created.

edit - not sure why the Collegiate Navy is highlighted like that, unintentional.

Last edited:

Yeah FedEx is not great by any means, but USPS has been reaching new levels of awful for me lately.
USPS is really hit or miss for me. Sometimes they'll deliver packages exceptionally fast. Sometimes it will get routed further away from my house and take an extra few days to come back a get delivered. No lost packages or mis-delivers yet though.

Emailed Adidas Australia about the LTD Chalks.

Its not in their system so it looks like us Aussies will miss out on a local release.

I also talked to Adidas.Au they confirmed we won't be getting these. Also looks like EU might not be getting these. I'm starting to think my predictions of these being a US only LTD release may be correct....Unless i can find a online US shop that ships internationally paying resell is looking more and more likely.

I didn't want to wait anymore so I just bought a pair of 3Ms on eBay for about $250.

I think I am going to do the same. I am having tough luck with the links here and now I think these will he harder to get than the creams. There are 2 pairs on ebay in my size. Creams there are like 6-7. I am losing hope on how many more spots might be dropping the 3Ms. F*** adidas for playing these games...might just get a second pair of the Nike Racer Oreos. 2 years late, but at least they came through and made them available to the masses.

I think I am going to do the same. I am having tough luck with the links here and now I think these will he harder to get than the creams. There are 2 pairs on ebay in my size. Creams there are like 6-7. I am losing hope on how many more spots might be dropping the 3Ms. F*** adidas for playing these games...might just get a second pair of the Nike Racer Oreos. 2 years late, but at least they came through and made them available to the masses.
If you don't want to wait anymore I would just try and find the best deal on eBay. I saw a lot of creams on eBay but they were mostly around $300

Back
Top Bottom