ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only ones I know of are:

-- Grey Wools, S77510
-- Silver Metallic LTD, S77517

As to when they released, as far as I know, it was Fall 2015 for S77517 and approx. August for S77510.
Actually the silver Ltd released  June 11.

August is correct for the wools.

Gentlemen,

Looking for the gray wool in a 13. Any help would be appreciated. That Fleet Feet link is done.

I think I am going to do the same. I am having tough luck with the links here and now I think these will he harder to get than the creams. There are 2 pairs on ebay in my size. Creams there are like 6-7. I am losing hope on how many more spots might be dropping the 3Ms. F*** adidas for playing these games...might just get a second pair of the Nike Racer Oreos. 2 years late, but at least they came through and made them available to the masses.
Are you planning on getting your feet amputated any time soon?

Why are you so impatient?

The shoe just released and is popping up here and their as we speak

use ebay as a last resort because those high priced pairs will sit until

there is no other options left.  You may get lucky in the near future.

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out. Saw them at Adidas Soho here in NYC. Don't know the sizes.
Thanks bro I appreciate it 
pimp.gif

Loving my Boost! Looking for the Creames next!

I have the OG, Solar Red, White, 3M, and Core Black. One of the most comfortable shoe ever!

Loving my Boost! Looking for the Creames next!

I have the OG, Solar Red, White, 3M, and Core Black. One of the most comfortable shoe ever!
THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE. PERIOD. For me.

Margiela sneakers come close to second for casual wear.

The people who got the creams from ruvilla and arrived were the shoes double boxed? So envious of the people who copped with no tax.

Last edited:
The people who got the creams from ruvilla and arrived were the shoes double boxed? So envious of the people who copped with no tax.
The wait is killing me.

Missed the initial releases + RUVilla + ADC.

But I know they are coming in MASSIVE quantities, for a fact.

But the wait... is killing me.

Last edited:
Sorry for all the questions since its my first post in this thread. If I'm a 10 in AM1, 10.5 in Huaraches and 9.5 in most Jordans what size should I get in Ultra Boosts? Also when will these start being made with Continental soles. Finally all of our feet are different but I found the Puma RS100, New Balance 993 and Air Max 2015 as the most comfortable everyday sneakers I ever wore. Do these rank ahead?

Back
Top Bottom