ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea first time I called adidas they told me to call fedex. Then I called fedex and they said there was no record of anything sent to my address. Lol, called adidas back and they gave me a tracking number and changed to express shipping. Still nothing on fedex but I'll attribute this to the big storm for now. I'd find it hard to believe the order was cancelled if I now have two shipping confirmation emails...
This just gets better and better... I called adidas again this morning after FedEx couldn't find anything on their system, and now they've opened a "missing package investigation" which I was told will take anywhere from 3-5 days - if the package can't be found, then I'll be refunded.  At this point I'm just going to move on assuming they won't find it and I'll get my order cancelled. 
ohwell.gif
I hope they will at least hook me up with some sort of gift card like the other cancelled orders got...

This just gets better and better... I called adidas again this morning after FedEx couldn't find anything on their system, and now they've opened a "missing package investigation" which I was told will take anywhere from 3-5 days - if the package can't be found, then I'll be refunded.  At this point I'm just going to move on assuming they won't find it and I'll get my order cancelled. 
ohwell.gif
I hope they will at least hook me up with some sort of gift card like the other cancelled orders got...
Sorry if you already stated, but did you ever get a shipping confirmation email from Adidas?

@T0lli22  I did get one - they sent me a confirmation email with a FedEx tracking number that never worked on the FedEx site.

Last edited:
On the same boat one order has been delivered and the other order the tracking doesn't work. Spoke with adidas yesterday and they said they put in a request to the warehouse to see whats going on but haven't heard back from them. Lame

Leave it up to ADC to ship my cremes with no tracking number. 
sick.gif

Looks like some of us are in the same situation.

Last edited:
SOMETIMES. I hate not matching brands. But Adidas doesn't have anything similar to TF, and I have over 8 pairs of tech fleece pants, so on occasion, the mismatch happens.

Would love some recommendations for Adidas pants if anyone has any. I've tried a couple of pants but they are too baggy.
I have a few pairs of the H&M pants, and they are great, especially for the price.  For those looking for Adidas-branded, these are the Adidas pants I found that I like more than any of my tech fleece pants

I bought two pairs pictured above last year (found them at a Champs clearance store).  Slim fit similar to TF, and I like the way these fit my thighs much better.  I like the pockets better than my TF, and the pant cuff is a little shorter, which I also prefer.  The pant cuff is also two-piece, with different materials on the front and rear of the cuff (you can zoom in on the footlocker link I provided and see what I mean).  These are last years model, which is why they're on sale - this year's model has different colored panels at the top of the pant, which I don't really like.

@laker3390  @christopher42  Just got off the phone with Adidas again to confirm that they actually shipped. They confirmed that my creams shipped and said fedex is slower with updating their tracking so give them some time. They also confirmed for me that I should be receiving early next week because I used 2-3 day shipping. At this point all I can do is have faith

Does this happend often:
I placed my order on ADC MONDAY, they charge me md everything my shoes should be getting here today. But now on my online banking it shows no transaction from adidas my money is still there. What do you guys think? Obviously I'm not calling CS about it.

@laker3390
 @christopher42
 Just got off the phone with Adidas again to confirm that they actually shipped. They confirmed that my creams shipped and said fedex is slower with updating their tracking so give them some time. They also confirmed for me that I should be receiving early next week because I used 2-3 day shipping. At this point all I can do is have faith
Have they charged you guys yet? My order that was delivered was charged but the order with bad tracking hasn't been charged yet.

Anyone have a discount code for fleet fleet? Scooping another og purp is never a bad idea

I'm trying to find one for ya, haven't found yet. Just checked out that site again, man am I a sucker for red those Solar Reds are calling me.

Back
Top Bottom