ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to grab these silver or grey UBs next.. Looks like that wool grey link posted earlier is sold out of almost every size :nerd:

Are there fakes of these around? Just talked someone down to $185 shipped for the whites.
Yes, there are fakes. I think on the white UB, you can see pink threads woven in. Someone with more expertise on spotting them might be able to tell you more.

Sorry pokezach, I'd like to say it's karma but it's almost a new year, new Pokezach!!

May you flourish without resentment in 2016 my friend :nthat:
Thanks bro. Constantly get **** for something from over a year ago that I apologized for. I ****** up. Hopefully ppl are more forgiving next year :smile:

Copped a size 10 3m
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
You cart jacked me! 
mad.gif

The search continues for a size 11 or 11.5 in the 3M.
You can find them on the bay for $220 some with free shipping. Basically retail plus tax plus like 15 more bucks. Not much of a resale iyam.

I'll prob cave and cop this weekend. Still salty as hell about the 350 debacle.

Last edited:
Honestly that's not too unrealistic considering they're like $205 on the bay prob legit.
There are fakes. The legit pairs look almost closer to an off-white, white and then off-white in the middle of the toebox.

Fakes are all white and bright as hell.

Also look at the curvature of the shoe. Should have a subtle U shape.

You can find them on the bay for $220 some with free shipping. Basically retail plus tax plus like 15 more bucks. Not much of a resale iyam.

I'll prob cave and cop this weekend. Still salty as hell about the 350 debacle.

Cheapest I've seen for a size 11 or 11.5 is 250. At this point I'd gladly pay 220.

Anyone who cleaned their white JD pair in the washing machine? I am asking because of the leather tongue... washed my key city numerous times and they came out like new but now its time to clean the JDs aswell

Back
Top Bottom